Armor For Sleep

benzzz

BUMP!

why has no one posted in this thread since december?? poor bby's haha. so yeah lets talk about Armor i love them and miss them. I havent seen them since 2006. I met Ben, but he wasnt very nice :/

it's funny b/c everyone says ben is so nice, but i've never been very impressed when i've met him. in fact, the last time i met him he was pretty rude. but hey, i still love him, and them. the rest of the are all SO nice, especially nash!! i miss them! i was gonna see them on my birthday, but got REALLY sick and ended up not being able to go :-/

well, one thing i've learned about warped tour...is you can't really judge how nice band people are from meeting them on warped tour. b/c it's just so hot, and usually you meet them at signings which are usually like right after they play, so they're really tired. i've met so many band people that are jerks on warped tour, but are totally nice otherwise. also, i know ben hates warped tour.

^ yeah i was getting ready to say that. he said he really dosent like warped and he wont do it again...but i dont recall why. they played excellent and he seemed really happy while playing. im kinda sad he didn't aknowledge(sp?, haha) the fans though. like my friend and i were singing every word and there was like 20-30 people watching them and we were at the barricade..but w/e and like you said some bands are hard to judge how they actually are on warped...