[insert witty title here]

paperdoll

Okay, so I'm feeling totally uncreative, so bear with me if this gets boring.

My username (duh) is PaperDoll, but you can call me either that or Sara. I'm 22 years old, female, and I've been listening to Paramore now for about 4 days. No, I'm not kidding.

I had heard of Paramore before, from loving everything else on the FBR label, but I had never actually sat down to listen to them. My friend Lisa sent me lyrics to "Misery Business," which of course convinced me to youtube the band. And I think I've watched just about every Paramore video I could find.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I was looking for Paramore and Hayley photos. After I found myself in LOVE with their music, I wanted to do something fun. So I decided to embark on a website layout. Which meant I needed pictures.

Some girl on youtube suggested that I come here, it was where she'd gotten her photos for her slideshow video. I'll admit, I've been stalking the forums and the site for a little over three days now.

Here's a quick preview of my new Hayley layout!

http://paperdoll.orange-crux.net/temp/paramore/index.htm

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency and Misery Business.

I really like My Heart too, and Fences. It's a tough choice.

Favorite lyric?

"you're always on display

for everyone to watch and learn from"

~Fences

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I'm kind of disappointed that I hadn't gotten turned on to Paramore sooner. Because I was at Warped Tour this year in Englishtown, and I would have gone to see them. :( But I'm going to make a point to see them the next time they're around!

Anything else you want to know about me you can find on my website.

http://paperdoll.orange-crux.net/about.htm