Who would you like to see Hayley do a duet with?

ddavenport

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Guys:

I'd say Jeremy Enigk... I think his ambient, smooth voice would make a nice pair with Hayley's strong voice. At least, it would be interesting to hear.

Or maybe Wesley Jensen. I love his raspy voice! I think it would make a pretty contrast with Hayley's... just as long as they blended prettily.

Perhaps... Rob McVey of Long-view. His voice is quite deep and bends well. I think those two singing would create a great harmonic twining.

For Girls:

Emily Haines would be a cool, off-beat choice. They would be able to harmonize very well too because Emily could take care of the harmony and Hayley could grab hold of the melody. Plus their voices would be easily discernible, but not overly contrasting. I think they would gel together nicely.

Others have said Lacey Mosley... and I have to agree. Lacey's voice is very airy and poignant that I think she and Hayley would harmonize in a very cool way that would turn heads. They would run the possibility of sounding like Sherri and Stacy from Eisley... slightly at least.

Aite so assuming it'd be a live performance....my singer choice goes against the Paramore genre, but I would love to here Hayley sing with Jason Mraz....both voices live would be friggin' incredible. However, I'm not sure what they would sing...it'd be great to here Hayley do the call-and-response in Mraz's song "Did You Get My Message" (if anyone knows what i'm talking about:) and I bet Jason could do some great work with Paramore's stuff as well...it'd be like a crazy musical trip....