You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

No_Sir!, you have the greatest sig on these forums! I never get tired of that pic and the caption is perfect lol

Only been listening to paramore for about a month so i dont have that many.

-You nag moderators on other non-paramore boards to change your rank to "Parawhore" and persist even when threatened with a temporary banning.

-You have not listened to any band other than Paramore for the last month.

-You follow the lyrics to "Let the flames begin" in every day life and has totally changed your life for the better.

-Everytime someone tries to take you down you start singing paramore and smiling and they think you are crazy. (Guilty many times hahaha)

-Your pc wallpaper, phone wallpaper and ringtone are all paramore. (Guilty)

-You own paramore clothing (Soon :) )

- They keep appearing in your dreams.

- You know the words to every single song they have ever realised....and also songs they have recorded but never put on an album.

- You automatically run upto someone with bright orange hair because you think its Hayley. :hyper: ..then you realise you've just made a fool of yourself. hm...yeah lol.

lol ^

or if you know a person that has over 40 graphics of them.

ALSO! heres a weird one for me! when you have an mp3 player and you put their songs in there more than twice so they could play more often When you pick a playlist and put it on shuffle and repeat.

when you walk by someones locker and they have a paramore pic in there and made up a stupid saying that doesnt have anything to do with them and then you ask ,"oh I love paramore ,whats your favorite song" and their answer is" oh, i've only heard pressure and I'm a big fan. They are my favorite band" Then you say to yourself "paramore fan poser"

-when your parents say "paramore again?! you're obsessed about them"

-when you hate paramore haters

-when you feel sad when any member is hurting

yesss!! i agree with these three!!!!! so much! hahha especially the 1st one.

-When you are the biggest Paramore fan in your school and everyone knows it. (Ah that sounds conceited)

-When you spend all your saved money on Paramore merch

-When all you ask for your birthday is tickets to Paramore concerts in different cities so you can see them more than once.

-When you go without lunch to save your lunch money for Paramore stuff.

Ahahaha. :D

-When you are the biggest Paramore fan in your school and everyone knows it. (Ah that sounds conceited)

-When you spend all your saved money on Paramore merch

-When all you ask for your birthday is tickets to Paramore concerts in different cities so you can see them more than once.

-When you go without lunch to save your lunch money for Paramore stuff.

Ahahaha. :D

OMFG THAT IS EXACTLY ME! no lie! im not even kidding

-You've made it your mission in life to get a friend to listen (and like) at least one Paramore song

- After seeing misery business on a music channel, you've spent hours flicking up and down all the music channels but not stopping to watch any videos in case you miss Paramore being played on another channel

-You plan on ripping of each month as it ends on your Kerrang! calendar so the Paramore picture is always up (until it gets to the panic at the disco picture that is)