You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

At the Ultimate Guitar forums, the Paramore thread kept being renamed to things like "Fangirls masturbate over the colour of Hayley's Hair here!" or "Discuss how you'd fuck Hayley here!!"

Anyway, I complained so much that they have no renamed it to "Paramore/the1 whining about the thread title".

I will fight!!

-whenever your mom asks you what you're doing on the computer you always reply with: "I'm watching Full Crazy." & she automaticaly knows what you're talking about.

-almost every possible inch of your wall has at least three Paramore pictures.

-you just had to get the RIOT! shirt from FBR, plus the button pack; even if it meant you'd only have ten dollars left.

-you've taught your seven year old brother the names all of the band members plus both album names and most of the songs on both records--we still have parts of RIOT! to do XD

-you just had to see them up front at Warped, even if it meant your newly bought BoysLikeGirls poster got ripped & crushed in the process--it was still worth it.

-everytime one of your friends say Tennesse you say: "Paramore?"

You basically said everything I would've.

My little cousin now knows every word to every Paramore song because for the 6 hour ride to Virginia Paramore was all we listened to lol

-when you cried at every song they performed at warped out of pure joy

-when you let a girl wearing a 'paramore is the movement/to write paramore on her arms' tshirt tag both of your arms/neck with the word paramore and little funny sayings. and you walked around damn proud of it

(or maybe that was only me lol)

-whenever your mom asks you what you're doing on the computer you always reply with: "I'm watching Full Crazy." & she automaticaly knows what you're talking about.

-almost every possible inch of your wall has at least three Paramore pictures.

-you just had to get the RIOT! shirt from FBR, plus the button pack; even if it meant you'd only have ten dollars left.

-you've taught your seven year old brother the names all of the band members plus both album names and most of the songs on both records--we still have parts of RIOT! to do XD

-you just had to see them up front at Warped, even if it meant your newly bought BoysLikeGirls poster got ripped & crushed in the process--it was still worth it.

-everytime one of your friends say Tennesse you say: "Paramore?"

heheh true.

- when you start to buy multi colored pants

- wen your older brother starts to sing there songs (mocking hayley voice) to make fun of your obsession.

- when some one says here we go again casualy talking you instantly think of the song and its stuck in your head all day.

- if u hear the name hayley, zac, josh, or jermey you think of paramore

- you made up some random excuse to spend an hour in hot topic at there listening party.

- if there song comes on the radio you have to scream "OMG ITS PARAMORE"

-spending 5 hours watching stupid mtv just to see 30 second paramore clips

;337063']You basically said everything I would've.

My little cousin now knows every word to every Paramore song because for the 6 hour ride to Virginia Paramore was all we listened to lol

-when you cried at every song they performed at warped out of pure joy

-when you let a girl wearing a 'paramore is the movement/to write paramore on her arms' tshirt tag both of your arms/neck with the word paramore and little funny sayings. and you walked around damn proud of it

(or maybe that was only me lol)

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

& I did cry at Warped Tour, but I think it was partly because I was getting crushed...

- wen your older brother starts to sing there songs (mocking hayley voice) to make fun of your obsession.

- when some one says here we go again casualy talking you instantly think of the song and its stuck in your head all day.

- you made up some random excuse to spend an hour in hot topic at there listening party.

guilty. haha. whenever i hear anyone say that the first thing ill think to my head is..."and here we go again, with all the things we said and not a minute spent...."

Those all happen to me. Especialy whenever I hear Hayley, Zac, Josh, or Jeremy since I know alot of people with those names.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

& I did cry at Warped Tour, but I think it was partly because I was getting crushed...

LOL!

Yeah I got kicked so many times in the head by crowd surfers.

I swore I was gonna get knocked into a concussion.

But it was well worth getting a perfect view of Paramore.

so,

-When you will basically stand in the 'go brain dead' area of the crowd just to get a perfect view of Paramore

OH, and something else that my cousin and I did in VA

-When you're in those souvenir stores and you see all the signs with different names of boys and girls and the first names you look for aren't your own, instead they are 'Hayley', 'Josh', 'Jeremy', 'Zac' and 'Taylor'. & you're totally bummed when they don't have them.

-When you get to Warped Tour at 7 am just so you make sure you see them.

-When it starts raining outside and all you can think is "when it rains...on this side of town..."

-When you make sure to blast AWKIF or RIOT! loud enough in your car so that at least the car next to you can hear it.

-When you get to Warped Tour at 7 am just so you make sure you see them.

-When it starts raining outside and all you can think is "when it rains...on this side of town..."

-When you make sure to blast AWKIF or RIOT! loud enough in your car so that at least the car next to you can hear it.

I do that all the time. Especially when it starts raining.