You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

[quote name=

-When you're in those souvenir stores and you see all the signs with different names of boys and s and the first names you look for aren't your own' date=' instead they are 'Hayley', 'Josh', 'Jeremy', 'Zac' and 'Taylor'. & you're totally bummed when they don't have them.[/quote]

ha, i do that all the time. i've almost bought little license plates with their names on them, but they spelled hayley's and zac's names wrong. =[

ooo. ithought of another one.

-any time you hear "para" (paralell, parachute...stuff liek that) you instantly think of them

Ah, I do that all the time too. Like if I'm in a different room and I hear parachute or something I race into that room and I'll be like--"Paramore, where?!"

-whenever there's a fire on the news 'Let the Flames Begin' starts to play.

-if a Paramore song is playing the backround you begin to sing without even realizing until the song is over or someone looks at you wierd.

-you screamed your lungs out when you heard Misery Business on the radio for the first time, calling all of your friends in the process.

-if someone is making fun of Paramore you immeditally set them straight.

ha, i do that all the time. i've almost bought little license plates with their names on them, but they spelled hayley's and zac's names wrong. =[

I was gonna buy them and put them on my wall. Like around all of their posters.

But they spelled Hayley 'Haley' and Zac 'Zack'

I was so upset lol

-When you threw a 'Paramore party' the day RIOT! came out

when you start every word with 'para' and call them your little parababies ( i do this on a regular basis :-o )

haha.. one time i didnt really hear wat some one said ( i thought he said "i wanna dance with a cookie) so instead of saying wat i said para-wat.

i add para to everything