Josh's New Hair

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaa!

i haven't been on the boards in like a week, and i had looked in the comments on the latest news thing (regarding the contest), and saw the link someone posted in one of the comments. and so i figured there MUST be something on the boards about it.

all i can really say is... whoa. it's actually not terrible. i mean, it's a huge change, but it actually kinda kicks butt. it does look more "punk", hahah.

but it doesn't look bad on him, tbh. his face looks younger somehow. . . although maybe he also has found the fountain of youth. or MAYBE... the haircut IS the fountain of youth!

^^yea exaclty, it doesnt rly seem to fit him.

and the fact that his old hair was SO cute makes it even harder to see the new hair. but ill be curious to see what it looks like after it grows out..if he does

I know, his old hair made him look more lovable--like boy next doorish. His new hair is more rebelious so maybe that's why he did it.

The first time I saw this picture, I didn't really have time to look at it and didn't know what to think, but now, having observed it more, I think it looks pretty awesome on him. It definitely looks way more "punk" than the previous cut, and he probably wanted a change like that. I'm glad he decided to go for it. I know I couldn't do anything drastic like that. The only thing that I think would make it cooler is if he were to bleach all of his hair and not just the short hair in the back.

Rock on, Josh!!