you know paramore is getting big when...

chrisseh11

i went to vermont for a few days and 2 days ago when i went to hollister, i was waiting in line to try on some sweat pants, when i heard suddenly, i heard a really familiar song. aka... miracle. by our one and only paramore. i was freaking out. first off, you may be asking why i was in a store like hollister. i know, i needed sweats haha, and they have the most comfy materiel, and second, it was wierd because they played miracle, not a single or anything. if anything id expect to hear misery business, but not miracle...

anyways. the things i wanted added up to 70 bucks so my dad said no, and we left. i told my mum, and shes like oh, well we can get it, you DO need sweats, and so we went back,

when i was re-trying on the pants to show my mum, i heard another familiar song, 'no sir, well i dont wanna be the blame, not anymore' i was like D: WHATTTT!! thats what you get was playing. in the same store. and 2 of my favorite songs off riot. it was kinda wierd. hearing my favorite band in a store like that (no offence). when i went to pay for my stuff, at the cashier they had RIOT! being sold right out front next to cute and gym class heros. it was kinda wierd, but it goes to show, that they are gonna be huge.

welllll the hollister down here, was selling AWKIF like... when it first came out.

ahahaa i like going into hollister so i can pick the songs :]

oooooooooh i heard crushcrushcrush playing when i was in delias on friday. it was funny 'cause i was singing it...and there was these ghetto people in there staring at me like if i was weird. hahahha

• Like 1

welllll the hollister down here, was selling AWKIF like... when it first came out.

ahahaa i like going into hollister so i can pick the songs :]

oooooooooh i heard crushcrushcrush playing when i was in delias on friday. it was funny 'cause i was singing it...and there was these ghetto people in there staring at me like if i was weird. hahahha

Those crazy ghetto people:D

i was in hollister once hearing herer we go again playing. but that was b4 riot. but one time i went into hollister (the only time i go into hollister is wen my friend drags me in) i heard pessimist playing.. i had to like do a little jump every time i hear there songs ina store. lol

yeah when i was in hollister, buying colored skinny jeans none the less, they played paramore. i can't recall what song it was. but in hollister, they have one of those touch screens where customers can choose what they want to hear. i heard the girl behind me tell her friend "hey, that's paramore! the song we picked" hahaha pretty cool

also, i work at pacsun & we play paramore :]

every time they come on, it just makes working better!

How about this

I was in Wal-Mart about 2 weeks ago and I was looking at these cute shirts they had with funny sayings and I realize that I'm tapping my foot & singing this song I absolutely love.

By the time I was in the middle of the song, I realized they were playing Emergency. Then right after that they played Brighter.

Turns out, they played the entire AWKIF CD