PF.com Interview with Paramore in UK

Jessnesss

Hello everyone

Hayley (D0NT-ST0P) and I will be interviewing Paramore next week on their first stop off at London (6th september) but we need your questions!

Please post your questions here, and I'll select the best ones for the interview :D

There will be an audio of the interview and hopefully some kind of video, so i will post that here for you guys after everything is done =]

EDIT:

Here's the link to the interview for anyone coming here for the first time!

http://www.paramorefans.com/paramore/interviews/pfinterview5.php

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they think when they got together that their band was going to be big?

What did they want to be when they grew up if their band didn't work out.

How do they keep their heads and personalities even though they're famous.

Does the constant press ever get a little too much? Do they ever feel that they could sometimes go back to the older times when things were calmer, and they could get closer to fans?

What do they make of the "emo" tag always being put onto them?

Any amusing tour stories, like pranks on each other??

Josh, why the new haircut?? (I like it!)

On the PF boards we've been discussing dreams that involved Paramore. There were some pretty crazy ones! Any of you guys had crazy dreams?

What do you think of you music being played on commercials for "preppy" shows like The Hills? Do you ever worry about the kind of new audience that you may gather?

You guys seem to like fishin? What's the biggest-ass fish you ever caught?

1. does it bug/creep you out that some fans know so much about you?

2. are any of you vegetarians?

3. Do you find it weird that people talk about your hair and clothes?

4. Hayley, how do you feel when people compare you to Avril Lavigne?

5. If you could eat one of Santa's reindeer, including Rudolph, which one would you eat and why? LMAOOO

6. Who has been your favorite band to tour with so far and why?

7. Who are your favourite superheros?

(sorry about some of the plagerism from previous interview things! lol)

Do you find it hard to stay grounded everyday with all the fame you guys are getting?

How do you guys as a band deal with criticism, not only from critics, but more importantly from long-time fans who have called you "sell outs"?

When you were young, how did you guys react to relatively unknown bands that you loved suddenly become big and famous?

-What are some cool things you got from fans at warped this year?

-You all did some acting for MTV, was that awkward at all?

-How does it feel to have the 'We Are Broken' lyrics on a To Write Love On Her Arms T-shirt?

-What do you guys think about Paramore fan art? Do you find it creepy or flattering?

-What are some of your favorite video games other than guitar hero?

Actually instead of a question tell them thanks so much for being the best band ever to support there fans i have never met anyone so loyal and nice to there fans that doesn't want to brush them off!

but if you want to ask them something ask them if Josh will be doing some signing in future songs(I mean side by side with Hayley not screaming or background support) that would interesting to hear :)

^ LOL. Best question ever.

So, question for all of them:

What are your thoughts on the messages given by mainstream music? Do you think all the "flossy flossy, bling bling, hoes and pimps, etc..." themes affect children's way of thinking and acting? Would you change that if you had a chance and what would you replace it with? In other words, what are the ideas you would rather express.

God, I'm so sorry, that was like an exam question or something. I'm really sorry ^^;

What's your favorite kiddy cartoon?

What do you think about little kids who love your music?.....

..... They're cute, right? XD

I know you guys don't like unreleased tracks being leaked, but how do you feel when there's a huuuuge fan that has to have all of your songs and has all the leaked tracks. Do you encourage your fans to not download those tracks?

ever considering adding taylor as an official member?

next single?(i think its crush)

how big would they like to get?

new found fame.. how do they like it?

do they get reconized on streets alot?

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

hayley self trianed in piano and guitar?

and can u plz tell them that on SURS that pop tarts and toster strudle question and the voice lessons questions were mine XD. i was soo happy wen they asked them that