Angels and Airwaves

Chris Suyeda

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Sorry I have a different post here that was harsh towards a bunch of AVA fans--

Now I have had a chance to hear the entire new album and will say it is as good if not better than their first one.

Current Fave Albums:

1. Thrice - Alchemy Index (This is incredible. Not exactly two discs, but 6 songs a piece)

2. Coheed & Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Their best album, and it ROCKS)

3. Paramore - Riot (An amazing sophomore release)

4. Flyleaf - Flyleaf Re-Release (Great album with acoustic performances)

6. Tegan & Sara - The Con (They keep changing and getting better)

And if you were

a true fan of tom you wouldnt think he was gay and you would like

his new music Because ava are the best

heh I've been a fan for almost 7 years, blink became worst and worst after the last album came out, the first AVA album wasn't really a success. it's not like you can listen to it all day long like the other blink albums. after 4 times it gets really boring. Tom isn't gay? when he compares himself as jesus and start dancing at shows... well he can do whatever he wants but I'm sure many like me feel the same, check PD if you want ;-)

well that's just my opinion and my shitty musical style so don't be offended :mrgreen:

heh I've been a fan for almost 7 years, blink became worst and worst after the last album came out, the first AVA album wasn't really a success. it's not like you can listen to it all day long like the other blink albums. after 4 times it gets really boring. Tom isn't gay? when he compares himself as jesus and start dancing at shows... well he can do whatever he wants but I'm sure many like me feel the same, check PD if you want ;-)

well that's just my opinion and my shitty musical style so don't be offended :mrgreen:

You really think that? I like every album. I listened to it liike 24/7 I love that

cd so much. ( the ava cd same with blink though and +44). I really don't

think he is gay, i thought he dances were cute not gay. I know i go

on pd all the time people think he is gay but i don't

Im not offended, believe me,like every kid in my school either hates blink,

or don't know who they are, same with ava, +44, and box car racer.

I think someone that has very unlimited musical tastes would have loved Blink even more as they released their albums. They seemed to mature as they went on and their style changed but they pulled it off very well. Dude Ranch was their best album, it was very fun and the best summer album ever (in my opinion), but the self-titled was their best written and really had emotion in it. Not to get too off topic, but I do like AVA, I just feel Tom over hypes his music too much. The best thing since U2 was kind of over the top.

The dancing he does isnt gay, he just seizes the moment. Imagine being on stage, playing that inspirational music, hearing the fans cheer......you would have a smile on your face, embrace it and prolly start spinning around and dancing.

• 2 weeks later...

I've listened to around 5 songs off I-Empire and so far and so far it hasn't really amazed me or anything but I usually need to listen to an album twice over just to take in any of the music.

I thought We Don't Need to Whisper was actually a very good album so going by everyone's reaction I-Empire should be excellent, gonna go listen to it some more now......:D