Paramorefans Radio

Para-more

do u think it would be a good idea to do a Paramorefans Radio, like Avril Bandaids Radio, but run by Paramore fans.

U know an online streeming radio station, like the amazing Rockin rebels Radio was.

cos i think its a good idea to listen to new bands and songs, gives people a chance if they like to be a dj what its like.

What do u think??

*Cough*

Good luck with that.

I'd listen... but it would be bad if I got as involved as I did with RRR.

Here's what I think:

1. Free radios are a big no no. I dunno what it is, but it's just... they've never worked.

2. Paid radios are nice, but expensive.

3. You need DEDICATED DJ's and managers (I mean, like, no life whatsoever)

4. You need to advertise a lot

5. You need a website designer *raises hand really high* xP

And a lot more stuff goes into it. I'm all for pmfans gettin a radio, but... just letting you know. lol

I don't wanna be a downer buuut I just don't think enough people would listen and it wouldn't last very long. If someone wants to donate for it and people are really interested in both DJing and listening... then I'm all for it though.

I think it would get abit silly if we did get one. I mean if we set it to a certain time when it was on... the time zones would start to cause problems. Then if there was someone as the dJ at a certain time and just no1 was listening to it. It would be pointless. Plus bandaids pretty much always has over 900 people online at the same time (haha i just went on now and it says currently Active Users: 937 (123 members and 814 guests). So theres always people on. Here theres no where near as many members bandaids has. Who knows though.. if paramorefans gets alot bigger then maybe it could be something to think about in the future :)

it's different for bandaids though cause that website is massive and has like a lottt more members than this site does.. since it's an avril fansite and alla that.

Well not exactly. When Rockin Rebels Radio was created after Bandaids Radio, it just takes a lot of advertising on other websites and such.

Like I said, workworkwork.