Thread start date?

Ive noticed when new people join, they sometimes find old threads and start them up again when they should be over. Things like Hayleys 18th birthday. She has already had that so sometimes when people join, they look through the threads and they see it and think that it is a new one because they might not know that it has passed already.

I think it would save people some time if maybe a thread start date was added to the boards so people could easily see when a thread was started and not get confused. It has happened to me a few times when Ive been reading stuff and go to reply and then notice that it is like a year old. I think it would be quite helpful.

wellllll, in the top left of every post the date it posted so you could always just look at the first post or the date of the last post would also give you a hint as to how up to date it is, even so you can see when the date of the last post was before opening it. I think we could start closing old contest and project threads though...

^ Yeah I know that it says it there but i meant on the pages where all the threads are listed. It would save people time to have the start date there instead of having to click on it to find out, especially when the site is running slowly. It has the last post, who posted and the time there so why not have the start date too?