Crushcrushcrush Video News

ShapeShifter

Well apparently whoever announced that was wrong.

As for when the video comes out, probly not for a while. Considering they have to shoot it, edit it, ect.. Plus, Miz Biz finally broke onto TRL. As long as that video is doing well on there don't except to see the video for CrushCrushCrush.

I'm just stoked this is the 2nd single. I was hoping it would be.

i was too! i thought it was better than misery business.. i thin that fences will be an interesting video too.

To be honest, I think that misery business's video doesn't accurately represent paramore. I mean I love Hayley and all but she looks NOTHING like herself in the video, she's so much cuter in real life. And also, misery business is an AWESOME song but I feel like its kind of the "odd one out" of their CD.

In other words like a commercial clip?

id give it a few months. my predictions were end of nov. beginning or dec. it'll be released. but thats just my guess

well crushcrushcrush is being released in the UK on November 19 although RIOT!, Hallelujah and MB releases were all moved a week back so i think it might come out of november 26 instead. anyway, so we'll probably see it at least 3 or 4 weeks before then, we'll see it by the end of this month.

That is soo soo true, the whole 'RIOT!' theme is getting a bit old and annoying now. It was fine to start with cause it was a new album and like on Warped, it was a good way to plug it by using it on their backdrop. They shouldnt even use the scribble font they used in the Hallelujah video cause that relates to it too. They should try something fresh in this new video cause if they dont, it might start to look like that is all the can do and the critics will pick up on that.

i agree.

But did you see the latest concert pics where they are all in black? i think that would be a good palette of colors for the video you know? like darker?

I'm confused here, your all saying next week? Next week for what? It said in their recent Kerrang! interview that the new single is out: 19th November, and that's just the single, so the video will be about a week before or something, is it DEFINATELY out this week? The video? Is their a reliable source, I'm just so excited my two fave Paramore songs are having videos woo. I know Emergency is already a video but still lol. WOO.