new single is...

heyyo289

Oh lord.. MTV is really gonna whore that video. haha.

I was kinda hoping for That's What You Get or For A Pessimist.. I don't know, I just see them being better videos. I can't really picture a video for crushcrushcrush.. I picture it being a performance only video with no storyline because if it did have a storyline.. it'd probably end up being really lame. But, crushcrushcrush will definitely get more airplay than any other choices would.

dude i friggin knew it.

ever since they were only playing miz biz and crushcrushcrush on those mtv commercials that it was gonna be the next single.

Yeah, I remember some speculation going on about that around last month.

Meh...I'm neither happy nor disspointanted. Crush is on my top ten of Paramore songs but it's not in the top five, that's for sure. All I can say is, "Yah!" and hope for the best. Hopefully it's not another live vid because I will go absolutely mad if it is.

I like fences over crushcrushcrush as well, the first time I listened to Riot it was the first paramore song I actually disliked =\

mee too. when i listend to riot fo rthe first time i luvvedd fences and not so much crushcrushcrush..

its a good song.. but idk. i would have gone iwth let the flames begin. fences will make ppl think panic (ew)

^aww.. you got me all excited that it was Fences, cause everyone hates that song.. lol

but crushcrushcrush is good, too. :)

hahahah. at first i hated that song

because it reminded me so much of panic!

but i pretty much love it now

it's so catchy :[

& also the easiest to sing. haha

ahhh i was hoping it would be for a pessimist :[[

i ADORE that song