Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

• 4 weeks later...

It's a shame Deryck and Avril have split. You know, I'm not an Avril fan, I have her "Let Go" album,

I'm a huge Sum 41/Deryck fan though.

But we all knew this was coming, with the rumours and all.

I can't really picture Deryck with anyone else. At least they left things on a postive note (hopefully) like they've said, and remain friends.

They lasted along time, and they should be happy with the time they had together.

It's a shame Deryck and Avril have split. You know, I'm not an Avril fan, I have her "Let Go" album,

I'm a huge Sum 41/Deryck fan though.

But we all knew this was coming, with the rumours and all.

I can't really picture Deryck with anyone else. At least they left things on a positive note (hopefully) like they've said, and remain friends.

They lasted along time, and they should be happy with the time they had together.

chelsea, you must buy avril's 2004 album UNDER MY SKIN, it's amazing!!! I promise you that you will like that album. If you love ALL WE KNOW IS FALLING and RIOT, you will love UNDER MY SKIN twice. If you can't afford to buy, just download it on any torrent sites. 2007 THE BEST DAMN THING is also great but not a serious album, it's a BLINK 182-inspired album.

I can't believe that after 3 years, they're gone

"

MOVING FORWARD.......

The past 6 and a half years have been the most amazing years of my life. It's sad it has come to an end but Avril and I are still family and moving forward in the most positive way possible. Our decision to part ways is amicable and she holds a special place in my heart and forever will be a great and amazing friend.

Thanks to all our family, friends and fans for all the support.

Deryck"

" Moving forward on a positive note

Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note.

Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support.

Avril"

I know that it may sounds like blah blah but I thought that they will be forever together.I still think that they are really nice together and all these interviews for each other made me believe this even more.I'm really sorry about them as I'm sure that this will be hard for both...At least I hope that this situation will inspire Avril in a positive way and write good-mature songs like she used to...

^ I tried her perfume when I was over in the States a while back. I loved it. Mum is probably going to get it for me for Christmas :)

It sucks that they split. I loved them as a couple. But it must be for the best and many good things may come out of it.

I wish them the best.

• 3 weeks later...

You Will Never Know is a collection of her B-sides. NOT the new record.

The new record is out in March 2010, with the 1st single being released January.

Song titles we have so far are;

1. Black Star (Epic piano ballad)

2. Everybody Hurts (Acoustic verses with explosive chorus)

3. Darlin' (Acoustic, and catchy)

4. Fine (An up-tempo song with high energy)

5. Gone (Evan Taubenfeld's favourite song, with strings)

In the brackets are descriptions of the songs we heard of :)

Gonna be an amazing record. Avril wrote 6 of the songs alone with no co-writers, and also produced two of the songs herself. She describes the record as emotional and introspective.