Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

omg wow you again.

jeez calm dowwn... sorry im not

overly obsessive with avril that i know

every single thing thats going on in her life.

dammmmnn chillax.

ahaha tard. you make me laugh.

If You don't like Avril, go away! Get outta this thread!

This is for Avril fans only.

No she doesn't just play 4 chords so shut it!!!

Excuse me? Don't tell me to shut it, the only song she really seems to play guitar for now days is my happy ending.. and yeh.. in that she plays about 4 chords, so dont tell me to shut it and stop jumping on at people who post an opinion that you might not agree on.

has she covered Kiss Me? cos i found a download for it but i'm not sure if it's her or not?

Yeah she did yearrsss ago.

lewymocha06, i don't think this thread if for "avril fans only". i mean the threads here about bands/artists other than paramore are for discussion, not just for fans.

and telling people to shut up or get out of threads isn't very fair... or nice for that matter.

as for me, i'm not an avril fan anymore. years ago i was a huge avril fan... i posted a LOT on bandaids and was even a moderator on there. i was a fan until "Girlfriend" came out. she just changed so much. i didn't like the lyrics to that song at all. i mean, what's it about? stealing somebody's boyfriend because they're ugly? no thanks. even if it's meant to be humorous, i still didn't like it. also her using the F word in the new album turned me off. and just what she said in interviews and stuff, too. oh, and the Blender magazine cover. ugh. i know she said she was wearing a tube top, but it still looked like she didn't have anything on. i was just fed up. i missed the girl power she used to have, now to me she just seemed like the rest of the world.

well that's how i feel about avril. i would appreciate not being thrashed for it, i didn't say anything unnecessary lol =]

lewymocha06, i don't think this thread if for "avril fans only". i mean the threads here about bands/artists other than paramore are for discussion, not just for fans.

and telling people to shut up or get out of threads isn't very fair... or nice for that matter.

as for me, i'm not an avril fan anymore. years ago i was a huge avril fan... i posted a LOT on bandaids and was even a moderator on there. i was a fan until "Girlfriend" came out. she just changed so much. i didn't like the lyrics to that song at all. i mean, what's it about? stealing somebody's boyfriend because they're ugly? no thanks. even if it's meant to be humorous, i still didn't like it. also her using the F word in the new album turned me off. and just what she said in interviews and stuff, too. oh, and the Blender magazine cover. ugh. i know she said she was wearing a tube top, but it still looked like she didn't have anything on. i was just fed up. i missed the girl power she used to have, now to me she just seemed like the rest of the world.

well that's how i feel about avril. i would appreciate not being thrashed for it, i didn't say anything unnecessary lol =]

i agree for the most part, she has changed a lot and that's fine 'cause i didn't really expect her to be the same forever, but i just find now that she has a bit of an ego. and her music isnt as well written, i do like her new album but they don't even compare to her other two. i miss the girl power too :( and i also agree with you on the unnessary swearing.

so theres a thread on bandaids titled your avril confessions

this is what i said

*i don't listen to her everyday

*i don't think she can dance so throw away the dancers

*i don't understand how a person can go through so many different images/styles ex: skater girl darker and now overly sexy. (although i enjoyed the ums darker image/style myself because it seemed like she was herself)

*i do think some of her songs are over produced mostly the ones with dr. luke and 50% of Let go

*i don't get why she chooses to co-write songs if she did it all herself i would take care of the issue above

*i really think she was too young to get married

*i wish she didn't write half of ums with chantal because she sings those songs too much like chantal (i can't stand listening to together because of this) with the expection of he wasn't

*i wish she would write more songs with evan and butch (even though i wish she would write songs herself) at least have them produce them

*stop working with dr. luke period

*be herself in videos

*go back to playing guitar more often or at least work the crowds more and try not to look so damn bored

*stop acting so ditzy/bitchy in interviews and refrain from trying to make herself look "hardcore" by saying she drinks and gets drunk

*and if shes going to say she doesn't care what people think of her then *stop changing your image to try in fit in with what will sell ex: hot vdeo and blender pics

*stop contridicting everything you say or used to believe in i understand people change but not that drasticlly

*i hate the lack of chemistry between her and her band members bring the old band back

*stop wearing the damn extensions please im begging you

*i hate the excessive swearing ex: i don't have to try and i can do better

it just seems like shes trying be something shes not

*stop telling/braging she lstens to punk meanwhile 5 years ago she didn't even know who the sex pistols were

*i think its pretty bad that she hates simple plan now :cough deryck cough: even though she did bring them on tour

if i think of more all post again

* if you are going to cover a song do it well (have fun with it) or at least know the lyrics i saw a vid of her covering american idiot....she was reading the fricken lyrics!

oh yeah

*Ive been to an avril concert in 2003 i thought all the songs were done well except for the train wreck of im with you. it was a disaster. she butchred every single high note and was flat the whole song

If You don't like Avril, go away! Get outta this thread!

This is for Avril fans only.

uhmm. sorry but did you read the title for this thread?

it says AVRIL LAVIGNE not avril fans ONLY!

plus i think you should stop being so rude to people who

posts their opinion. not everyone who comes across her music

is going to love her.

just deal with the fact that people may not like her as much as you do.

[i loved avrils old songs...but her new songs these days are just so pointless.

i mean all the "hey hey you you i dont like you're girlfriend..." is just crap.

like we dont get enough of those type of lyrics already.]

i just realised like yesterday that girlfriend is probably my favorite avril song. i've loved her since 03 and stuff but girlfriend is just a tuuune and a half. it's so upbeat and i know it annoys the hell out of people but it doesn't bother me at all. i still love it so much even though i've probably heard it 1000 times.

:lol:

i just realised like yesterday that girlfriend is probably my favorite avril song. i've loved her since 03 and stuff but girlfriend is just a tuuune and a half. it's so upbeat and i know it annoys the hell out of people but it doesn't bother me at all. i still love it so much even though i've probably heard it 1000 times.

:lol:

same btw, i think a few people take her new stuff abit too seriously thats why theyre getting abit worked up.

calm down lewymocha06

to the disappointed avril fans here: so what if she's changed so much??? it's not a big deal, it's just GROWING UP!!! TBDT album is meant to be fun, shows Av's happier side thats' why the lyrics are not as grea tas UMS and LG but stil la worth lsitening album!!!!

HOT video is not that bad, not slutty compared to Britney's GIMME MORE!!!

Av still plays guitar these days, go and search the youtube for her live songs RUNAWAY, MY HAPPY ENDING and HE WASN'T. Maybe she's playing again next year on her world tour, who knows, She's cute when I saw her dancing for the first time. Dancing is not bad, at least she's capable of doing i!!!

calm down lewymocha06

She's cute when I saw her dancing for the first time. Dancing is not bad, at least she's capable of doing i!!!

lmfao oh my god when Hayley and i saw her at the private London gig in march, and she did like the dance at the begining of girlfriend she laughing at herself as she did it, it was so funny

calm down lewymocha06

to the disappointed avril fans here: so what if she's changed so much??? it's not a big deal, it's just GROWING UP!!! TBDT album is meant to be fun, shows Av's happier side thats' why the lyrics are not as grea tas UMS and LG but stil la worth lsitening album!!!!

HOT video is not that bad, not slutty compared to Britney's GIMME MORE!!!

Av still plays guitar these days, go and search the youtube for her live songs RUNAWAY, MY HAPPY ENDING and HE WASN'T. Maybe she's playing again next year on her world tour, who knows, She's cute when I saw her dancing for the first time. Dancing is not bad, at least she's capable of doing i!!!

oh, i understand that people change. it would be foolish to not like somebody anymore just because they grew up.

but it's a different story when someone changed SO much, like in my opinion, avril did. i don't like the new avril, not because she changed, but because of who she changed into.

uhmm. sorry but did you read the title for this thread?

it says AVRIL LAVIGNE not avril fans ONLY!

plus i think you should stop being so rude to people who

posts their opinion. not everyone who comes across her music

is going to love her.

just deal with the fact that people may not like her as much as you do.

[i loved avrils old songs...but her new songs these days are just so pointless.

i mean all the "hey hey you you i dont like you're girlfriend..." is just crap.

like we dont get enough of those type of lyrics already.]

word. i hate avril..get over it. who cares. it says avril lavigne. not avril fans. if im on here ill talk about w/e the fuc* i wanna talk about. wether its about how her voice sucks or she steals songs. shove it buddy.