Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

I used to be such a big Avril fan! I was on the avril bandaids message boards (if anyone else in here was), My wall was covered in posters, and I had traveled to see her in concert but I just can't stand her new CD!

I like maybe 4 or 5 songs on it, and I don't absoloutely love any of them!

I think my least favourite is definitely "I don't have to try".

But I still really like her first 2 cds and listen to them sometimes.

I used to be such a big Avril fan! I was on the avril bandaids message boards (if anyone else in here was), My wall was covered in posters, and I had traveled to see her in concert but I just can't stand her new CD!

I like maybe 4 or 5 songs on it, and I don't absoloutely love any of them!

I think my least favourite is definitely "I don't have to try".

But I still really like her first 2 cds and listen to them sometimes.

I'm an Admin on Bandaids. :)

and you are my favourite admin on there :D

lol :P You suck up lol! J/k

But I can't get on bandaids now :???:

I want to see if european tour dates were added :hyper:

Avril's newest album is no doubt her worst IMO.

But having that as your worst album is pretty damn good!

There is some really really good songs on the album like Runaway and Innocence, Girlfriend, WYG, ICDB.

They are the best 5 :D

I hate HOT! Has to be the most boring song ever released in all time, seriously how flat and predictable is that song! Her tour should be great!:mrgreen:

Huzzah to douvle posatibnf!!!

"Just the night before her concert in Mexico City, the singer had a rapprochement with her fans … at a distance. “We were told no pictures, no shaking hands, no hugging or kissing” a disappointed fan said.

Even though some fans had been waiting for nearly 27 hours to get an autograph, the singer and her staff were rude to them. Several fans complained about the conditions given by Lavigne’s staff, but the treatment wasn’t different for the press either. The press and tv crews were supposed to cover the whole event -which would last for about an hour- and Lavigne’s staff evicted the press after just a minute of taking pictures.

Nearly 700 fans showed up to the event, and even when some fans showed great enthusiasm for the presence of Lavigne, she seemed distant and showed a forced smile.

We shouldn’t be surprised after all, since the “diva” had the same attitude at the MTV Latin Music Awards last Thursday. "

This si why I hat aAvril Lavigne.

jess (jessnesss) has met her like 3 times and said she's soooo nice. she's got a picture with her aswell.

to be honest it's not only avril who doesn't take pictures with fans when there are literally thousands of them waiting on her. paramore are the same aren't they? amoungst other bands..

they happily will if they can, but if there's too many people then it is just too hard.

yeah she has been really nice when i met her apart from the 2nd time which i wasnt really botherd about since there was hundreds of people there and atleast she still came out to sign for everone.. literally everyone lol

ah i duno i guess youve just got to catch her on a good day

she is like most bands, when they start out they want and need all the fans and attention / media they can get, but when there mega famous and rich they just wanna show up do the gig and get out of there.

I just think Avril hasn't been the same since Evan left the band cos it was good laugh with everyone in them days.