Avril Lavigne part 2

thebrowncoat

£160 = $320.00

DANG!!! i wouldnt pay that even if it was for my favorite band.

anywayss

i was listening to her CD let go today. nto to b rude but its just really hard to believe that the avril who wrote that CD (wich is one of my favortites) also wrote girlfriend.

i think she need to go back to her "punk" side. its just hard to relate to her music now

^yup Let Go is amazing album, she can write different ideas!!!

you know what, The thing that I like to her is she's DIVERSE in music!!! Let Go is about teenage life, UMS is about in a serious relationship and TBDT is about HAVING FUN!!! so I conclude that each album sounds UNIQUE!!! She has a musical style!!! her 4th coming album will be sound different again, who knows.

Her punkness is still inside her, listen to her punky song EVERYTHING BACK BUT YOU here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQIxKKEuhjQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^yup Let Go is amazing album, she can write different ideas!!!

you know what, The thing that I like to her is she's DIVERSE in music!!! Let Go is about teenage life, UMS is about in a serious relationship and TBDT is about HAVING FUN!!! so I conclude that each album sounds UNIQUE!!! She has a musical style!!! her 4th coming album will be sound different again, who knows.

Her punkness is still inside her, listen to her punky song EVERYTHING BACK BUT YOU here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQIxKKEuhjQ

Um UMS isn't about being in a serious relationship. Defining UMS as being in a relationship is really under-stating the album.

It is about a darker side of life. Not everything is always dandy and cool. Sometimes life does treat you like shit and you have to grow up and deal with the issue appropriately. It's about that kind of stuff. It's a dark album, with a lot of emotion and defining it as being in a serious relationship is an insult to the album itself.

Actually... I was a huge fan from Let Go to Under My Skin and then I lost my interest. She lost her spark long time ago... And she doesn't even write all of her songs nowadays.

Now I mostly laugh at her.

She really should quit with the dancing.

Av writes more of her songs than Hayley :)

And has written every track on all her albums out so far, so yeahhhh. Obviously some with help.

*Gives a "Go away and don't come back into this thread unless you like her" stamp on Erica's forehead* ;-)

:rotfl: Please move my bangs to the side before you stamp my forehead.

That first sentence makes me want to ask you; Are you in this board to talk about Avril or Paramore. You know, Paramore is a band.