Avril Lavigne part 2

• Please log in to reply
484 replies to this topic

#41 cool kids

cool kids

When the SUM is 41!

• 669 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

does anybody else think its dumb that she released a signature guitar, when she hardly ever plays it anymore? esp. on her new songs. i don't even think shes that good of a guitar player discuss
Everybody sing like its the last song you will ever sing

Posted Image

#42 punk_princess

punk_princess

All We Know

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:09 PM

avril is my fav singer though i don't like her like i did before i miss her old style:( now she looks like a fake hollywood made barbie girl which makes me feel sad.i still listen to her music and can't wait for the video hot!
Posted Image

And now I've been gone for so long
I can't remember who was wrong
All innocence is long gone
You regret you made me
It's too late to save me

#43 Jessnesss

Jessnesss

Super Moderator

• 1,860 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:25 PM

does anybody else think its dumb that she released a signature guitar, when she hardly ever plays it anymore? esp. on her new songs. i don't even think shes that good of a guitar player discuss

Yeh i think its kinda funny how she got her own signiture guitar.. when all she plays is about 4 chords lmfao. Ah well though she can do what she likes i guess.

#44 cool kids

cool kids

When the SUM is 41!

• 669 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

the new vid sucks worst avril vid in my opinion. its so bad. i mean that outfit with the hat wtf

Posted Image

#45 hayleh

hayleh

123 456

• 5,926 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

http://www.dailymoti...-premiere_music

i agree with you. it sucks.

#46 Jessnesss

Jessnesss

Super Moderator

• 1,860 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

I dont get it, however she does look real good in the white and black striped tee. rofl

#47 krs

krs

Shine Bright.

• 10,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:20 PM

That was the paparazzi you tard! The way she treats paparazzi!

Some people like twisting things to make themsleves feel better, well I think it's pathetic, You knew it was paparazzi!

omg wow you again.

jeez calm dowwn... sorry im not
overly obsessive with avril that i know
every single thing thats going on in her life.

dammmmnn chillax.

ahaha tard. you make me laugh.

#48 thorned_lilac_182

thorned_lilac_182

Here We Go Again

• 323 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

HOT video

#49 WayneFarro

WayneFarro

Jumping Into Rivers

• 10,481 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:50 AM

i don't really like the new video much but she does look very hot :]

www.diana-vickers.com
www.laura-steel.com

www.misslaurasteel.com

www.twitter.com/waynefarro
www.twitter.com/diana_music
www.twitter.com/dvdotcom

#50 hayleh

hayleh

123 456

• 5,926 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:44 PM

i think she looks like a tranny

#51 krs

krs

Shine Bright.

• 10,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:25 PM

i think she looks like a tranny

ahah thats what i was going to say!

im not a big fan of the song and the music video.

the old avril is wayyy better than this one.

#52 WayneFarro

WayneFarro

Jumping Into Rivers

• 10,481 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

i saw her on this tv show the other day that said she pays $4000 a week to go this detox place. whoa, she must be loaded!

www.diana-vickers.com
www.laura-steel.com

www.misslaurasteel.com

www.twitter.com/dvdotcom

#53 lewymocha06

lewymocha06

Here We Go Again

• 425 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:34 AM

Yeh i think its kinda funny how she got her own signiture guitar.. when all she plays is about 4 chords lmfao. Ah well though she can do what she likes i guess.

No she doesn't just play 4 chords so shut it!!!

#54 lewymocha06

lewymocha06

Here We Go Again

• 425 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:36 AM

omg wow you again.

jeez calm dowwn... sorry im not
overly obsessive with avril that i know
every single thing thats going on in her life.

dammmmnn chillax.

ahaha tard. you make me laugh.

If You don't like Avril, go away! Get outta this thread!

This is for Avril fans only.

#55 WayneFarro

WayneFarro

Jumping Into Rivers

• 10,481 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:26 AM

has she covered Kiss Me? cos i found a download for it but i'm not sure if it's her or not?

www.diana-vickers.com
www.laura-steel.com

www.misslaurasteel.com

www.twitter.com/dvdotcom

#56 Chesh

Chesh

Here We Go Again

• 284 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:21 AM

She looks like a slut... aw the money the money, people would do everything for more money. bring back the old good avril

#57 Jessnesss

Jessnesss

Super Moderator

• 1,860 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:00 PM

No she doesn't just play 4 chords so shut it!!!

Excuse me? Don't tell me to shut it, the only song she really seems to play guitar for now days is my happy ending.. and yeh.. in that she plays about 4 chords, so dont tell me to shut it and stop jumping on at people who post an opinion that you might not agree on.

has she covered Kiss Me? cos i found a download for it but i'm not sure if it's her or not?

Yeah she did yearrsss ago.

#58 CheshireCat

CheshireCat

All We Know

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:06 PM

lewymocha06, i don't think this thread if for "avril fans only". i mean the threads here about bands/artists other than paramore are for discussion, not just for fans.
and telling people to shut up or get out of threads isn't very fair... or nice for that matter.

as for me, i'm not an avril fan anymore. years ago i was a huge avril fan... i posted a LOT on bandaids and was even a moderator on there. i was a fan until "Girlfriend" came out. she just changed so much. i didn't like the lyrics to that song at all. i mean, what's it about? stealing somebody's boyfriend because they're ugly? no thanks. even if it's meant to be humorous, i still didn't like it. also her using the F word in the new album turned me off. and just what she said in interviews and stuff, too. oh, and the Blender magazine cover. ugh. i know she said she was wearing a tube top, but it still looked like she didn't have anything on. i was just fed up. i missed the girl power she used to have, now to me she just seemed like the rest of the world.
well that's how i feel about avril. i would appreciate not being thrashed for it, i didn't say anything unnecessary lol =]

Posted Image
Posted Image
{s c r e a m i n g - H A L L E L U J A H}
this is how we'll stand when they burn our houses down

#59 brighter__

brighter__

Here We Go Again

• 846 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

lewymocha06, i don't think this thread if for "avril fans only". i mean the threads here about bands/artists other than paramore are for discussion, not just for fans.
and telling people to shut up or get out of threads isn't very fair... or nice for that matter.

as for me, i'm not an avril fan anymore. years ago i was a huge avril fan... i posted a LOT on bandaids and was even a moderator on there. i was a fan until "Girlfriend" came out. she just changed so much. i didn't like the lyrics to that song at all. i mean, what's it about? stealing somebody's boyfriend because they're ugly? no thanks. even if it's meant to be humorous, i still didn't like it. also her using the F word in the new album turned me off. and just what she said in interviews and stuff, too. oh, and the Blender magazine cover. ugh. i know she said she was wearing a tube top, but it still looked like she didn't have anything on. i was just fed up. i missed the girl power she used to have, now to me she just seemed like the rest of the world.
well that's how i feel about avril. i would appreciate not being thrashed for it, i didn't say anything unnecessary lol =]

i agree for the most part, she has changed a lot and that's fine 'cause i didn't really expect her to be the same forever, but i just find now that she has a bit of an ego. and her music isnt as well written, i do like her new album but they don't even compare to her other two. i miss the girl power too :( and i also agree with you on the unnessary swearing.
Posted Image

#60 cool kids

cool kids

When the SUM is 41!

• 669 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:44 PM

so theres a thread on bandaids titled your avril confessions
this is what i said
*i don't listen to her everyday
*i don't think she can dance so throw away the dancers
*i don't understand how a person can go through so many different images/styles ex: skater girl darker and now overly sexy. (although i enjoyed the ums darker image/style myself because it seemed like she was herself)
*i do think some of her songs are over produced mostly the ones with dr. luke and 50% of Let go
*i don't get why she chooses to co-write songs if she did it all herself i would take care of the issue above
*i really think she was too young to get married
*i wish she didn't write half of ums with chantal because she sings those songs too much like chantal (i can't stand listening to together because of this) with the expection of he wasn't
*i wish she would write more songs with evan and butch (even though i wish she would write songs herself) at least have them produce them
*stop working with dr. luke period
*be herself in videos
*go back to playing guitar more often or at least work the crowds more and try not to look so damn bored
*stop acting so ditzy/bitchy in interviews and refrain from trying to make herself look "hardcore" by saying she drinks and gets drunk
*and if shes going to say she doesn't care what people think of her then *stop changing your image to try in fit in with what will sell ex: hot vdeo and blender pics
*stop contridicting everything you say or used to believe in i understand people change but not that drasticlly
*i hate the lack of chemistry between her and her band members bring the old band back
*stop wearing the damn extensions please im begging you
*i hate the excessive swearing ex: i don't have to try and i can do better
it just seems like shes trying be something shes not
*stop telling/braging she lstens to punk meanwhile 5 years ago she didn't even know who the sex pistols were
*i think its pretty bad that she hates simple plan now :cough deryck cough: even though she did bring them on tour

if i think of more all post again

* if you are going to cover a song do it well (have fun with it) or at least know the lyrics i saw a vid of her covering american idiot....she was reading the fricken lyrics!
oh yeah

*Ive been to an avril concert in 2003 i thought all the songs were done well except for the train wreck of im with you. it was a disaster. she butchred every single high note and was flat the whole song

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq