1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

^idk if it applies to lesbiians or not, but i hope it doesnt, i've wanted to give blood for my entire life. and if this will change that then i'm gonna be piiiiiiiiiiissed. but i still wont be much happier if i can give, b/c its still horrible that g.ay guys can't.

agreed!!!!!

well i think im more pathetic!

the best thing thats happened to me all week was my art history exam 2day

it went SOOOOOOOOOOO well

A??

hopefully!

:mrgreen:

thats not pathetic! A=good!

and i forgot to mention another patheticness...she was called to guideance in between periods. i got the biggest smile on my face b/c i heard her name.

yeah its actually something new this year. that was my first one i've ever been to. i'd defidently go back again. and my friend wants me to play my acoustic. i might just play like time of your life, its easy so i'll sound good, and everyone knows it.

so today was a blood drive at my school. and of course you have to be 17 or older to give blood. but thats not where i'm going w/ this, casue then it'd be posted in the rant thread instead. so i was in my photo class today, and this one student, we'll call him X, was really depressed, almost crying, but had a sense of being really piissed off too. so everyone was asking him what was wrong. he said that he was denyed to give blood b/c he's g.ay. and i've seen that on tv and stuff, but honestly i didnt know it was true. i think thats a load of bull shit. i say-why the fxck does it matter what your sexuallity is, it matters on your blood. now if you have AIDS for example, well fine. no blood giving. but its not like your blood is suddently tainted b/c of your sexuallity. thats a personal preference, in your brain. not a physical thing like blood. if they want to go as far as to say that any g.ay person has to be tested for AIDS, as much as i still think thats not right, fine. its a proven fact that AIDS is more prevalent within the g.ay community. but still. thats just messed up.

so question about all this too....can i give blood? i'm too young right now, but come may 10th i can give blood....

edit: oh, btw: ITS A FXCKING FDA LAW!!!

I think it's a law because of aids and stuff. that's what my counseler told me... I was all ,ad cuz my bro (not REAL bro, but practically) couldnt give blood because he was gay, and what they told him was that "there is a higher risk of HIV and other STDs with gay people" so they cant give blood....BUt I dont know... I hope they let you give bloood.