1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

^ i know, but at the very least they should just make them get tested. not just deny them completely.

I completely agree, but at the same time, that takes a lot of money that the government doesnt have... and I think they let gay boys give blood as long as they havent ever had sex with another dude. and lesbians , im pretty sure, can give blood because they dont really insert anything anywhere unless.... but I wont get into detail..

Im straight. But i do gay things sometimes (understatement). Sometimes i wish i were really gay. Cause theres nothing nothing like sitting down with ur gay friend, watching a football or hockey game, drinkin beers Or goin out and pumping iron. At least you have things in common.

But the biggest challenge is actually being gay and having a gay friend but not being gay with each other. I mean a little stroking here and there is okay but it sure as hell aint gay!!!

Disregard what i just said.

Im straight as a a rocket

Ren

I completely agree, but at the same time, that takes a lot of money that the government doesnt have... and I think they let gay boys give blood as long as they havent ever had sex with another dude. and lesbians , im pretty sure, can give blood because they dont really insert anything anywhere unless.... but I wont get into detail..

yeah but if u get at it too hard u might get rug burn. that might increase the risk