dont wanna sound all depressing and stuff

but guys arnt really into me

lol

no i its not that its a bad thing!

maybe i shouldnt have used the word "worried"

but it would be a huge deal for me!

and my family would FREAK!

what ever about me being bi...

they would NOT be cool with me being a lesbian!

but i dont know... maybe im just going through a "faze"

maybe its just cause i dont like the guy i used to like anymore or something

idk...

thats how i was for a while. and i was sorta scared too, not about myself, but of what everyone else was going to think. then i realized that i dont give 2 shits about what anyone else thinks. i am who i am, and if they cant accept that then i dont need them to be a part of my life. and i'm happy with who i am so thats all i care about.

as long as your happy with who you are thats all that matters.

and it pisses me off to no end when i hear my friends, well, only 2 of them..and ones not even a friend..haha. but anyway. one will say that she doesnt believe i'm g.ay, and that i'm just saying it for attention, and also that its just a phase, so i should tell people that i'm a l.esbian. my feeling on that is that i'm a l.esbian right now, so thats all that matters. if i "grow out of it" as she says i will, well then i'm straight or bi again, but all that matters is now...right? and that other chick i was talking about just wants nothing to do with me [which isnt a problem casue she's a hcore bitch, but still.] while talking about my one friend, she's said "he's not bi. he's g.ay. by saying your bi is just saying your g.ay but too embarrassed to say it. to me theres only straight or g.ay. but in my eyes, the only way to go is straight. so idc about him." so thats her take on me i'm guessing...

sorry i just went off on a huge rant...haha.

thats how i was for a while. and i was sorta scared too, not about myself, but of what everyone else was going to think. then i realized that i dont give 2 shits about what anyone else thinks. i am who i am, and if they cant accept that then i dont need them to be a part of my life. and i'm happy with who i am so thats all i care about.

as long as your happy with who you are thats all that matters.

and it pisses me off to no end when i hear my friends, well, only 2 of them..and ones not even a friend..haha. but anyway. one will say that she doesnt believe i'm g.ay, and that i'm just saying it for attention, and also that its just a phase, so i should tell people that i'm a l.esbian. my feeling on that is that i'm a l.esbian right now, so thats all that matters. if i "grow out of it" as she says i will, well then i'm straight or bi again, but all that matters is now...right? and that other chick i was talking about just wants nothing to do with me [which isnt a problem casue she's a hcore bitch, but still.] while talking about my one friend, she's said "he's not bi. he's g.ay. by saying your bi is just saying your g.ay but too embarrassed to say it. to me theres only straight or g.ay. but in my eyes, the only way to go is straight. so idc about him." so thats her take on me i'm guessing...

sorry i just went off on a huge rant...haha.

OMG!

some guy said that to me.

cos the guy i liked, called fab

( he was foreign exchange student and from venesuela *dies* in 6th form though :cry: )

was bisexual aswell.

and then i was talking to my friend called robin (guy in the same year as fab)

and he was like 'did you know fab was bi?'

'yeah, why?'

'meh, ok. to be honest with you, i think that all bisexual people are just gay, but they're just afraid to admit it, because they cant accept themselves or they dont think others would accept him. so yeah, to me, bisexual people are pointless and pathetic.'

'so you think im pathetic then do you?'

'if your apparently 'bisexual' then yes, you are abit pathetic'

havent spoken to him for like, what, 6 months now? :)

but tbh,

people who are like that are the pathetic ones.

Well, I'm 13 years old, nearly 14, and I'm bisexual, and proud of it. I've come out to all of my friends and my sister, but not my dad or the rest of my family. I don't like my dad anyway but I know that if I tell him, he'll probably treat me differently.

But what annoys me the most is when girls think I'm going to fancy them just because I'm bisexual. I feel like saying "don't flatter yourselves!" haha. Its not like they freak out around their straight, male friends, who are just as likely to come onto them! *sigh*

^

i had the same problem.

they get used to it after a while. :)

all my friends dont even take notice of it, (in a good way)

and treat me the same,

but theres always gonna be the twats who treat you differently,

dont tell you anything anymore and all that.

but they're obv. not good friends. :]

but also with everyone who im not friends with,

they dont care anymore.

still treat me the same.

:)!

but now ive moved to this new school,

only ... 9 people know from this school now.

which were my friends to begin with anyway.

and i think i told two more,

which means 11 people know.

;D

and bless ^^

i came out when i was.. 12 i think, hahah

or when i just turned 13..

i cant remember the basic facts,

but yeah.

good on ya! :)!

oh yeah,

im lahni btw ;-)

Well, I'm 13 years old, nearly 14, and I'm bisexual, and proud of it. I've come out to all of my friends and my sister, but not my dad or the rest of my family. I don't like my dad anyway but I know that if I tell him, he'll probably treat me differently.

But what annoys me the most is when girls think I'm going to fancy them just because I'm bisexual. I feel like saying "don't flatter yourselves!" haha. Its not like they freak out around their straight, male friends, who are just as likely to come onto them! *sigh*

cool. threesome??? bare laughs, good for you,i thought i was bi for a while, but now i just realised im comfortable with my sexuallity and know when a guy is attractive, but im straight as a ruler, although a bit camp and girly on occasion. :mrgreen:

^well its good you've figured that out. =]

and wow you guys...coming out at 12 or 13? i was still figuring out everything when i was 13/14, then realized i was bi. it took till....7 or 8 months ago to come out, but nothings different, my parents didnt believe it. but my sister and 2 cousins i told and all my friends are all cool with it.