• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

shes like, bi.

im just scared i th ink, dont wanna mess up

Me speaking from experiance--just go for it. There's always something you can loose by doing something but there's also things the you can loose by not doing anything. If that makes sense, you know?

Oh, and I agree with Alex--there aren't, especially from where I'm from. It's always a big deal when someone annouces they're bi/gay but then no one actually goes out with anyone...

Zomg, I just wanna hug all of you all, I've missed you soooo much. I know I came on here like--a week ago but, I'm gonna stay for good now so: what's up with everyone? [save me the trip of looking through all the pages :D]

wellll... basically, she said it was valentines day this week and she didnt really like me, that she just liked me as a friend... a friend to lie to i guess... but basically, she said we should just be friends, and that she was over doing the whole "girlfriend" thing... and she doesnt even like girls "anymore", but i guess i dont think she ever did in the first place.. how lame is that... and currently, i feel like listening to "We Are Broken" and some TBS song called "Liar"

wellll... basically, she said it was valentines day this week and she didnt really like me, that she just liked me as a friend... a friend to lie to i guess... but basically, she said we should just be friends, and that she was over doing the whole "girlfriend" thing... and she doesnt even like girls "anymore", but i guess i dont think she ever did in the first place.. how lame is that... and currently, i feel like listening to "We Are Broken" and some TBS song called "Liar"

what a douchebag.

ugh, i hate girls like that.

see, this is why i thin of going 'a-sexual'

so i dont have to put up with girls or guys, or animals or plants or anything.

¬¬

once you figure out how to become a-sexuall then tell me. please. b/c i'm really trying to get over emily. haha.

and omg mariah, that sucks. i hate people like that. *brings out torches and pitchforks*

but, since this is the your sexuallity thread...today, i was so dissapointed b/c i only saw 1 quick glance at emily in the hall. just about 1 second or less. so at the end of the day i was talking w/ about 3 other people waiting for rides. and who walks over? none other than emily! so then the 5 of us are talking, then a couple ppl leave, so its me, emily, and my best friend. the the vice principal kicked us all outside [in the rain/ice storm], so emily and i kept mocking him and complaining about our pants and stuff. it was funny. but then about 3 minutes later my ride came.....but it was still amazing. =]