1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I'm straight:) I love me a man lol!!! And Aoife hun it's so awesome that u can accept who u are, I mean ppl who look down on gay/bi folk really aren't worth ur time anyways, they're narrow minded people who serioualy need to open their eyes... like this is the 21st century, I'm sure there were PLENTY of gay people years ago, they were just too afraid to admit to it for fear of hateful looks/comments etc... Nowadays we live in a society where there is "supposed to be" more of an accepting attitude and where peeps shouldn't be judged or outcast because of things like sexual orientation!!!

Anyways rant over lol ....:mrgreen:

thanks so much hun!! =]

i know i can always give you a wee text when im feeling crappy!

you know what its like here in Ireland... especially the more rural areas! people are quite judge mental and narrow minded... im born to live in the city! lol!

thanks so much lucy! your the best! :mrgreen:

thanks so much hun!! =]

i know i can always give you a wee text when im feeling crappy!

you know what its like here in Ireland... especially the more rural areas! people are quite judge mental and narrow minded... im born to live in the city! lol!

thanks so much lucy! your the best! :mrgreen:

yep sure, anytime at all:mrgreen:

aww thanks that's sweet!!!:D :D

and yeh I know what u mean, I know how people can be, it really sucks though, cuz like ur still the same person!!!

thanks hun! yeah ive told me best friend aislinn, niall and and a few of my mates who dont lgo to my skol... plus my online friends like yall! =]

i would tell denis, but out of all my friends, i think hes the least trust worthy.

he would probly let it slip to my other mates (by accident im sure, no deliberately) and like, i want it to come from me.

after i while i will probly start telling more people, but i only started coming out like 2 weeks ago (well except i told one person like over a month ago)

but omg! no id never say "i think i like you" to one of my girlies!

1. because i could never fancy any of them

2. because id hate for them to freak out

3. because denis told our friend he liked him... and it was weired for a bit! lol

thanks again for your advise!

i really appreciate it!

you rock! :D :D

i know, im just great :mrgreen: ^^

haha, jkz.

nah your pretty cool yourself (:

Guest texasrocker

im straight, but two of my best friends are bi. the funny thing is that theyre a couple. the only thing bad about it is when they dont really talk to me when we're driving somewhere. so half the time its me and the radio while they do whatever. Do you have any idea how much it sucks to have to watch two hot girls kiss and you dont have anything because your driving?

for me i've never really experienced people feeling weird about being around bi/gay/lesbian people. in my high school, there are soo many people who are open about their sexuality and also arent afraid to show it to their peers.

to me, and im sure the rest of my high school just see it as just another normal person or couple. and most of the time i often forget that that isnt the case for most people.

im straight, but two of my best friends are bi. the funny thing is that theyre a couple. the only thing bad about it is when they dont really talk to me when we're driving somewhere. so half the time its me and the radio while they do whatever. Do you have any idea how much it sucks to have to watch two hot girls kiss and you dont have anything because your driving?

that dose majourily suck!

i was gonna say ask them to share... but then wait, your straight! :lol:

that dose suck.... get your self a fella and make em jelious!! tee hee!

my school's cool with it too. its just the people outside of the school in the rest of the community who aren't. which is totally... weird. :???:

omg! thats freaking awesome!

i think id prefer that to be honest.

cuz at skol its all people your own age, and thats the people care more about if they judge you or not.... i dont care about what the people in my town that i dont know thinks! lol

in my skol they're is groups who are totally cool wif it, but majority of my skol are

homaphobes! <- LOSERS! tee hee!

• Like 1