1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

im straight, but two of my best friends are bi. the funny thing is that theyre a couple. the only thing bad about it is when they dont really talk to me when we're driving somewhere. so half the time its me and the radio while they do whatever. Do you have any idea how much it sucks to have to watch two hot girls kiss and you dont have anything because your driving?

hahahha, aww dude, that sucks. xP

He's androgyny, but now he is with a woman and has a child with her.

Placebo is quite funny band... Brian Molko is bi, Stefan Olsdal is gay and Steve Hewitt is straight. :mrgreen:

thats awesome! at least they can all get on well no matter what they're sexuality is....

Brian... thats like P!nk... shes bi, but shes not married to a guy! :mrgreen:

in my skol they're is groups who are totally cool wif it, but majority of my skol are

homaphobes! <- LOSERS! tee hee!

^ that rly sucks. i'm straight but i'd hate to be in that kind of community. it just really bugs me when people treat other people differently just because of their sextual orientation, race, etc.

^ that rly sucks. i'm straight but i'd hate to be in that kind of community. it just really bugs me when people treat other people differently just because of their sextual orientation, race, etc.

ditto!!

its annoys the freaking hell outta me!!!!

totally agree wif ya!!! :)

I have two friends who are bi and when they came out to their friends there were some who gave them a hard time and others who didn't.

I don't see why people kick up such a fuss over gay/bi or anything... why does it matter to everyone else, as long as you're happy!

I tell you, this world is BONKERS

I have two friends who are bi and when they came out to their friends there were some who gave them a hard time and others who didn't.

I don't see why people kick up such a fuss over gay/bi or anything... why does it matter to everyone else, as long as you're happy!

it is... BONKERS!!! lol

I don't see why people kick up such a fuss over /bi or anything... why does it matter to everyone else, as long as you're happy!

i'm happy that when i came out all my friends were fine with it. it really doesnt matter what your orentation is, your the same person.