1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

so OMFGGGG!!! last night i went to the coffee house** and at first emily wasn't there, but she got there like 10 minutes after i did. then my best friend livi was talking to her and called her over and was like "EMILY EMILY!! [x6] wheres my hug!?" then she was like "EMILY EMILY [6x] wheres katie's hug!?" so she gave me a hug. one of those really warm really sweet really AMAZING hugs that seemed to last forever, when it really only lasted like 3 seconds...but still. so then for a little over 2 hours she was hanging out w/ me and a bunch of other ppl. it was amazing. and i was getting mixed vibes from her...sometimes i thought she was straight as an arrow, other times i thought she was bi. and then livi was telling me about how in their gym class on friday they [livi and emily] decided that [emily's] hair was bi-curious. so i was thinking maybe she was...? hopefully..? idk. but last night was AMAZING!! and we made a 'plan' to go up to PA and buy monster and skip school...even though neither of us have a car. hahahaha omfg amazing though!!!!!! :mrgreen::hyper::willy_nilly::hyper::mrgreen:

**the coffee house is a non school non church sponsored event in the basement of a church on the same road as my school. theres free coffee and pastries and donuts. live local bands/singers/acts/whatever.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

KATIE!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

thats sounds freaking amazing!!!

ahhhh! man im jelious!

BUT i was texting kia (THAT girl) on saturday night, was pretty amazing!

she lives kinda far away, which sucks, but it was still pretty kewl.

she says she still likes me, and misses me! i was like :mrgreen::hyper::mrgreen:

lol

soooo im super happy for you!!

PS im sooooooo jelious of you having the coffee house.

i aint got nothing like that here!!! =/

yeah its actually something new this year. that was my first one i've ever been to. i'd defidently go back again. and my friend wants me to play my acoustic. i might just play like time of your life, its easy so i'll sound good, and everyone knows it.

so today was a blood drive at my school. and of course you have to be 17 or older to give blood. but thats not where i'm going w/ this, casue then it'd be posted in the rant thread instead. so i was in my photo class today, and this one student, we'll call him X, was really depressed, almost crying, but had a sense of being really piissed off too. so everyone was asking him what was wrong. he said that he was denyed to give blood b/c he's g.ay. and i've seen that on tv and stuff, but honestly i didnt know it was true. i think thats a load of bull shit. i say-why the fxck does it matter what your sexuallity is, it matters on your blood. now if you have AIDS for example, well fine. no blood giving. but its not like your blood is suddently tainted b/c of your sexuallity. thats a personal preference, in your brain. not a physical thing like blood. if they want to go as far as to say that any g.ay person has to be tested for AIDS, as much as i still think thats not right, fine. its a proven fact that AIDS is more prevalent within the g.ay community. but still. thats just messed up.

so question about all this too....can i give blood? i'm too young right now, but come may 10th i can give blood....

edit: oh, btw: ITS A FXCKING FDA LAW!!!

yeah its actually something new this year. that was my first one i've ever been to. i'd defidently go back again. and my friend wants me to play my acoustic. i might just play like time of your life, its easy so i'll sound good, and everyone knows it.

so today was a blood drive at my school. and of course you have to be 17 or older to give blood. but thats not where i'm going w/ this, casue then it'd be posted in the rant thread instead. so i was in my photo class today, and this one student, we'll call him X, was really depressed, almost crying, but had a sense of being really piissed off too. so everyone was asking him what was wrong. he said that he was denyed to give blood b/c he's g.ay. and i've seen that on tv and stuff, but honestly i didnt know it was true. i think thats a load of bull shit. i say-why the fxck does it matter what your sexuallity is, it matters on your blood. now if you have AIDS for example, well fine. no blood giving. but its not like your blood is suddently tainted b/c of your sexuallity. thats a personal preference, in your brain. not a physical thing like blood. if they want to go as far as to say that any g.ay person has to be tested for AIDS, as much as i still think thats not right, fine. its a proven fact that AIDS is more prevalent within the g.ay community. but still. thats just messed up.

so question about all this too....can i give blood? i'm too young right now, but come may 10th i can give blood....

Yeah, that is obnoxious as Christa said...just cause someone's gay doesn't mean they have AIDS or some other deadly illness.

And as for giving blood yourself...completely up to you Katie. :)

:uhh::-x:(

that poor guy!!

thats is awful!!!

im soo angry at the world right now!!

so wait what???

its actualy against the law for gay people to give blood??

what???

james: idk if i can give blood. i'm a les., remember? so does that exclude me as well???

and aoife: yeah, its a law. how horrible is that!?

OMGGGG!!!

im sooooooo angry at the law and the world right now!!

its not a law over here tho!!

but wowww!!

thats unbelieveable!!!

and too answer your question to james...

id say you still can, obviously as a lesbian, you cant catch aids in the way that it is possible for a gay man too.

so i cant see why you shouldnt be allowed to.

but then again if theres a LAW stating gay men cant, im not too sure!! =/

:uhh::-x:(

that poor guy!!

thats is awful!!!

im soo angry at the world right now!!

so wait what???

its actualy against the law for gay people to give blood??

what???

there isn't supposed to be any discrimination but yet there is a law discriminating gay people?

wtf

james: idk if i can give blood. i'm a les., remember? so does that exclude me as well???

No it shouldn't, as long as there's nothing wrong with your blood, so to speak.

But if they still turn you down either way, you should complain to someone because it's a bloody stupid way to operate.

That is so messed up! So much for freedom in America. I could almost see why they would do that, but only if they tested for AIDS and not discriminated against all gay and lesbian people...

apparently there saying that because AIDS is more prevalent in the g.ay/les. community.

so it does applies to lesbians too?

i'll go there then. lol. but that literally killed my mood. its soo horrible.

YAAAY!

KATIES COMING TO IRELAND!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: