1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

yeah its actually something new this year. that was my first one i've ever been to. i'd defidently go back again. and my friend wants me to play my acoustic. i might just play like time of your life, its easy so i'll sound good, and everyone knows it.

so today was a blood drive at my school. and of course you have to be 17 or older to give blood. but thats not where i'm going w/ this, casue then it'd be posted in the rant thread instead. so i was in my photo class today, and this one student, we'll call him X, was really depressed, almost crying, but had a sense of being really piissed off too. so everyone was asking him what was wrong. he said that he was denyed to give blood b/c he's g.ay. and i've seen that on tv and stuff, but honestly i didnt know it was true. i think thats a load of bull shit. i say-why the fxck does it matter what your sexuallity is, it matters on your blood. now if you have AIDS for example, well fine. no blood giving. but its not like your blood is suddently tainted b/c of your sexuallity. thats a personal preference, in your brain. not a physical thing like blood. if they want to go as far as to say that any g.ay person has to be tested for AIDS, as much as i still think thats not right, fine. its a proven fact that AIDS is more prevalent within the g.ay community. but still. thats just messed up.

so question about all this too....can i give blood? i'm too young right now, but come may 10th i can give blood....

edit: oh, btw: ITS A FXCKING FDA LAW!!!

I think it's a law because of aids and stuff. that's what my counseler told me... I was all ,ad cuz my bro (not REAL bro, but practically) couldnt give blood because he was gay, and what they told him was that "there is a higher risk of HIV and other STDs with gay people" so they cant give blood....BUt I dont know... I hope they let you give bloood.

you know what, your probably right about that too. and i guarantee you the ass hole who decided to put that law into place had AIDS too.

^ i know, but at the very least they should just make them get tested. not just deny them completely.

I completely agree, but at the same time, that takes a lot of money that the government doesnt have... and I think they let gay boys give blood as long as they havent ever had sex with another dude. and lesbians , im pretty sure, can give blood because they dont really insert anything anywhere unless.... but I wont get into detail..

i'm pretty sure it's only gay men who have had sex without a condom that can't give blood cos apparently there's a higher risk of infection.

as far as i can tell lesbians or bisexual females can give blood.

Im straight. But i do gay things sometimes (understatement). Sometimes i wish i were really gay. Cause theres nothing nothing like sitting down with ur gay friend, watching a football or hockey game, drinkin beers Or goin out and pumping iron. At least you have things in common.

But the biggest challenge is actually being gay and having a gay friend but not being gay with each other. I mean a little stroking here and there is okay but it sure as hell aint gay!!!

Disregard what i just said.

Im straight as a a rocket

Ren

I completely agree, but at the same time, that takes a lot of money that the government doesnt have... and I think they let gay boys give blood as long as they havent ever had sex with another dude. and lesbians , im pretty sure, can give blood because they dont really insert anything anywhere unless.... but I wont get into detail..

yeah but if u get at it too hard u might get rug burn. that might increase the risk

no. they ask if you've had sex with another man. and even if you were protected they dont care.

i know, i must of misread that site i looked at. also women can't give blood for 12 months if they've had sex with a man who's had sex with another man.

Whoa.

I haven't been on here in almost a month, I feel so left out :/

So what's been going on for the past, oh I don't know...28 days?

How was Paramore Alex, you must spill all!