1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

right so this week, i fell out with my best friend, i got arrested, i got hit by a car, and ive hurt my knee. sums it up

Guest Arya

Oh, sweet! Do you know if she's bi or lesbian? If she is, then you should totally go for it.

dont worry katie, ill be fine once i stop looking like someone has beaten the crap out of me, my bloody lip ring got ripped out :( and ive got all these cuts bruises and graises all over me.

i agree alex. and thats cause we always end up liking someone thats either straight or g.ay, depending on your preference. it always has to be the opposite. :nono:

shes like, bi.

im just scared i th ink, dont wanna mess up

Me speaking from experiance--just go for it. There's always something you can loose by doing something but there's also things the you can loose by not doing anything. If that makes sense, you know?

Oh, and I agree with Alex--there aren't, especially from where I'm from. It's always a big deal when someone annouces they're bi/gay but then no one actually goes out with anyone...

Zomg, I just wanna hug all of you all, I've missed you soooo much. I know I came on here like--a week ago but, I'm gonna stay for good now so: what's up with everyone? [save me the trip of looking through all the pages :D]

yayy good to have you back!

well, nothings been up with me. some mood swings, but i'm better now. and the love life....or should i say lack there of...is the same. lol.

how about you?

oh dang, my rant didnt work... well... i got dumped today... yay *cry* this sucks... lopl... i guess im in that denial fase or something, cuz i have been laughing, then crying, then laughin, then cryin... gosh...

wellll... basically, she said it was valentines day this week and she didnt really like me, that she just liked me as a friend... a friend to lie to i guess... but basically, she said we should just be friends, and that she was over doing the whole "girlfriend" thing... and she doesnt even like girls "anymore", but i guess i dont think she ever did in the first place.. how lame is that... and currently, i feel like listening to "We Are Broken" and some TBS song called "Liar"