Stuck In A Lift With Hayley?

PARAWHORE91

Well i thought of one now.

First i'd probably start crying from fear of being stuck in a lift and start crying cause of Hayley's beutifulness and hope that she would take me into her arms and give me a HUGE bear hug and then I'd cry some more because Hayley just gave me a HUGE bear hug!!!:)

Hahaha I would see her and be like, Niiiice!!

lol then i would talk to her and ask her how come your in england, omg does this mean your doing a tour! WOO! Then i would try and fix the lift, and once i did she would hopefully give me concert tickets and backstage passes for me and my friend!!

WOO LORA KICKASS QUESTION DUDE!!

xxxx :D

Hahaha I would see her and be like, Niiiice!!

lol then i would talk to her and ask her how come your in england, omg does this mean your doing a tour! WOO! Then i would try and fix the lift, and once i did she would hopefully give me concert tickets and backstage passes for me and my friend!!

WOO LORA KICKASS QUESTION DUDE!!

xxxx :D

lmao! talk about being xcited eh ray? :P

anyways i may aswell answer my own thread...

so...

wen i step in 2 the lift i would be like 'OMFG' i'm your biggest fan, (yes i would totally show myself up and act like a right cheesy teeny-bopper!)

MESS HER HAIR UP! HAHA!....Hopefully she wouldn't get pissed off! :P

Then i'd talk 2 her about where she got the inspiration from for the new album :D..... so as yah can tell i'd be pretty excited!!

First id sqweel & sqweeek & make the EeeeEEeeep noise i do when i get excited. Then id apologise for that.

Then id ask her if she's ok .. she could be closterphobic? (sp?)

& if she was then id try & fix the lift but if she wasnt id ask her to have a picture with me & thyen we'd talk for five & then id fix the lift with my spanner that appeared from thin air :D

• 2 weeks later...

well.. IF i were to meat her. I'll ask her all about how is it like being the only girl in the band. And where she gets her inspiration from and music stuff.

Realisticly though, I think the lift ride would probably be only about 1 minute? at least. So, i dont think that will sum up all of the music inquieries.

But hey. IF i were to meet her in a lift. I'd ask for a picture :D