The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

Guest JadeIsRad

I seriously don't understand why people hate Kevin =/

Yes, he's 20

No, he's not that bad looking

and why are people posting in this thread if they don't like them?

who knows (:

Camp Rock was sooo good. lol. It was much better than I expected. and I have to admit I did like some of the songs. I'm seeing the Jo bros again and I'm so excited, more so this time than the first time, because they've improved so much since then, and there's Demi Lovato who I didn't think I would like. I have to say, she's pretty talented, so I'm stoked to get to see her aswell. :D

Camp Rock was sooo good. lol. It was much better than I expected. and I have to admit I did like some of the songs. I'm seeing the Jo bros again and I'm so excited, more so this time than the first time, because they've improved so much since then, and there's Demi Lovato who I didn't think I would like. I have to say, she's pretty talented, so I'm stoked to get to see her aswell. :D

lol! camp rock definitely surprised me as well!

[theres already talks of camp rock 2]

and yeahh! demi lovato, i believe stands out from all the

other disney channel stars. i can see that she's got a lot of potential!

plus i really loved that little acapella scene that she did in the movie.

=]

i know! i thought it wouldnt do that well but i saw on E! News that there was like 8.5 million views, which is awesome! the song "we rock" is addicting lmao

it's WAAY better than High School Musical....and i'm not surprised. i hated that movie. xD

haha. My friend gave me the soundtrack to Camp Rock and now Gotta Find You is one of the top played songs on my iTunes. I just love Joe's voice.

my favorite song is definitely We Rock. hehe it's friggin catchy yo!

but This is Me is awesome. Demi Lavoto (sp?) can sing.

i dont have the soundtrack yet though. i've been listening to it on YouTube lol

Recently I've been having this JoBro OBSESSION.

I seriously bought a magazine that's all about them. I'll sit in Save-On a take pictures of them out of the magazines cause I'm a badass and I don't want to waste my money on stupid teeny-bopper magazine.

But Nick is BY FAR the cutest Jonas ever. I love him.