check out this flier I made for an upcoming show!

marcometer

Hey I made a flyer for and up coming show here in Phoenix,AZ. Im gonna be passing them out at the Voodoo Glowskulls show and at the Big D & The Kid's Table show (where the ska kids are at). Maybe take them to some record shops and skateparks. Plus blasting them all over my friend's myspaces. Anyway this show is going to be amazing! The Aquabats have NEVER put on a bad show

aquabats-flyer.jpg

But yeah Streetlight and SL are support so you know the ENTIRE show will be amazed. I really hope the Streetlight fans get into the SL pit and skank it up and show those SL fangirls* how to really dance at a ska show.

*fangirls are the girls who show have been showing up lately at Suburban Legends' shows. Not because they like their music but because they show up ONLY cause they think certain members of the band are "cute" and scream at the very site of the band. Ever since SL has been gotten a bit more popular and have been playing pop-rock with horns with their last 2 CD's (instead of ska).

Hopefully since there will be alot of ska kids there, Suburban Legends will play more of their ska songs, instead of the new stuff (I like the new stuff, but I LOVE their ska stuff). I also hope The Aquabats will play more of their ska songs too. Streetlight has been their horn section when they played with them before and hopefully they'll do it again for this show!