Bring on the fanfictions!

I write a lot, especially My Chemical Romance stories and I'd love to start writing Paramore stories, but when I searched I found there are no threads for this!! So why don't we start one, just so we can share our imagination and stuff and have a laugh. Plus I don't wanna be the only person writing stories. Who agrees that it can make the site all the more exciting?? Anyone? Please?;-)

• 2 months later...
Idk, i still think its kind of wierd to write about real people.

I've read a few fanfictions about hay but i just find them awkward??

Yeah i agree with you, But i guess theyre not for everybody. I go on one forum which has got about 5 subforums all for different types of fanfic.. i just think it gets alittle over the top and kinda stalkerish, so i dont read them or take part or anything.

I've actually stumbled upon... err.. lets just say "inappropriate" fanfictions involving hayley.

Lets just say im scarred.

Ah yeah, thats one of the main reasons im not all for it to be honest with you. I mean i know you guys (hopefully) wouldnt write inappropriate stuff, but i guess new people who sign up might just get abit carried away with it.

To me, fanfiction is no different than normal writing, except you're using real people. It might seem creepy, but I think just about every writer does it; whether or not they use said person's actual name. I have no problem with fan fiction, like if they were touring or something. But yeah, the relationships and all that make it creepy.

I agree that it might not be the best idea. But if it was heavily moderated, or had to go through and Admin/Mod first, it could be interesting. Plus a good set of strict rules.

• 1 month later...

I've never read any fanfics about bands. :S I can see how it'd be awkward I guess. I write fanfics for well one show I watch lol. Except the one I'm writing at the moment is people I made up...but still the characters from the show portray them I guess.

I can see how it'd get out of hand with band fanfics though, actually some fics I've read just on tv shows are awkward. That's the only thing I don't really like about them if they are awkward or inappropriate.