riot drawing

Guest texasrocker

Guest texasrocker

i like to draw and ive had this idea for awhile. what do you think? comment and let me know.

i know the lettering to the left isnt the greatest, but ill rework it and it'll look better later.

paramoresig.jpg

EDIT: hey, even better idea.... everyone that has any paramore related drawings and would like to share them post them here and we can all see and comment them.

Looks great! I love how you underlined the lyrics you used, it gives a nice touch to the picture.

As for me, this also reminds me of something I did.

It's still a work in progress, but I have to decorate a big folder in art class. It is Riot! inspired, but instead of Riot all over in different fonts, I have my name Kayla! written all over it. I love it. =]

My art project is ''making it big'' & i got bored of taking flowers & enlarging them so i wrote my name like the Riot front in black & then in pink i wrote Riot! & Dynamite! (yeh idk why dynamite pmsl ) .. but the teacher wouldn let me use it so i was like ''fine il take it home & my mother can stick it on the fridge :D'' .. i'l get a pic :D oh & i really like how u underlined the lyrics :D

Guest texasrocker
Ooooo looks great! I doodle random RIOT things over my socks. I have a pic of it somewhere.

find the pic. ive gotta see that. that sounds liek something they should sell in the webstore. everyone i know would buy it.