Hayley's Height

patrizia_marcel

Yeah, cause on KROQ they were talking to her and making fun of her (in a good way) and said that she was almost midget status, that to be a midget you have to be 4' 11" :mrgreen::rotfl:

Hahahahaha! Heyyyy, they are mean. I am 4'10" and I do not consider that midget status whatsoever. *acts dramatic* THEY JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Wow, I'm two inches taller than Hayley and I still feel short. Haha.

Then what the heck is wrong with me?! Hahaha. Hayley is three inches taller than me and I actually feel tall...

Arya...My brain is disappearinggggggg =P

By the by, would anyone happen to know what 4'10" would be in meters? I cannot figure out meters for beans.

Haha, last year I was 5", but I had a MASSIVE growth spurt over the summer and now I'm 5"6

Its wierd being tall. I feel awkward

Haha wow that is a major growth spurt.

I feel pretty awkward being tall, too cause I'm 5"7 or 5"8. It's kinda weird cause most people think taller people have more confidence, but I feel like I'd have more confidence if I was average height. =P

It's 1.47 m :D

5'1" is 1.55 m

source:

http://www.albireo.ch/bodyconverter/

Iiiinterestingggg. Thank you! =) Interesting website too.

Haha, last year I was 5", but I had a MASSIVE growth spurt over the summer and now I'm 5"6

Its wierd being tall. I feel awkward

I read on a website that that is how the major growth spurts work. You grow four to six inches in a pretty short period of a time it seems. I am not sure if you keep growing after that, but I do not think so.

That must have been crazy though! Going from 5'0" to 5'6"!