Guitar Hero Customs

$ammie$pades

I'm not sure if any of you have seen these yet but quite a few people have put videos up on Youtube of them playing Misery Business and crushcrushcrush on Guitar Hero.

crushcrushcrush

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gbJzYmKSX3o

Misery Business

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3jbPsorSrI

They both look awesome and I am still trying to figure out how to do this.

I've seen the Miz Biz one a few times before, the crushcrushcrush one I haven't seen before. Twas pretty well done, but whoever made the chart forgot that the last chorus is slightly different. :P

It'd be fun to see Paramore on GH3, but it'd be way too easy compared to the other bands featured on it (IE, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dragonforce etc.) :P

I think Emergancy would be a good choice for GH: I think it'd be challenging enough for Tier 1/2 song maybe, cause it switches between the power chords and lead section on the verses, and it has a decent solo (for a Paramore song at least). :)

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a tutorial for this on youtube, adding your own songs to GH.

It seems like a really long, boring process. I'd rather just play it on real guitar!

So do I but there's people who can't play real guitar who would love to have custom songs on there.

And I did everything up to the burning process. The only reason it looks like it takes so long is because the tutorial makers are trying to fully explain what you have to do. It's fairly easy.