"The Witch Fire"

Mia of the [Dead]

yea. there fires in malibu and san diego and fallbrook. its prettty crazzy. most of the school near the area have shut down and schools liek an hour away. our school didnt but im prety sure tomrrow or the next day if this fires keeps up our school is gonna shut down. even though were about 45 min aaway from the fire in san diego and 25 min away from fallbrook the wind is making the smoke go crazzyyy.

and the wild animal park is in danger too. i swear. if one animal gets hurt in that park. im gonna go fight the fire my self. lol..

any ways.

not to b selfish but PLZ LET THIS FIRE B OUT B4 NOV 11!

..paramore concert.... hehehe

omg so i just found out yesterday that we have some family over there, my gmoms brother, and his kids, grandkids, etc. and they live in san diego, and were told to evacuate and to take a good look at their house cause they'll never see it again. and my gmoms brother has this rare form of a disease, so he's out of it and probably doens't know whats going on. i'm worried

From what I've heard San Diego is EXTREMELY low on water which is horrible. Around 300,000 people have been evacuated from their homes and most of them are either taking shelter in evacuation centers but some of them are homeless which is heartbreaking.

I've already found out that a few family friends have had their houses burned to the ground.

This is all so crazy. The EXACT same thing happened four years ago but the fire was much smaller than this. I don't know when I first heard about I wasn't as worried because this had happened in San Diego and it was contained, but this time I'm super worried and I've been freaking out lately. I just want to go home but I'm pretty sure most of the roads are closed.

:(

and the wild animal park is in danger too. i swear. if one animal gets hurt in that park. im gonna go fight the fire my self. lol..

Oh my god I didn't know that! The wild animal park is freaking amazing.

A good friends family has evacuated and one of my old friends from high school is leaving college tomorrow morning, so yeah I'm pretty worried. I know tons of people from that area. I'm REALLY hoping they're able to get this under control, it's awful.

A close friend was evacuated from her home. I'm hoping the fires don't spread anymore. It's not near where I live yet, which is nice, but I wish the fires would stop. So many homes burned to the ground...

its apparently less than 5% controlled...

Yeah I just saw this on Yahoo and they said with the wind it's not going to stop anytime soon. :(

And it's definitely a disaster:

Since they began Sunday, the fires have burned at least 245,957 acres, or 384 square miles — an area larger than New York City.

^ NOOO WAY! i just heard it was 388,000.. but new lies some times..

any ways. the fire is about 8 miles from my school and my school still WONT shut down. and theres like mountains all around my school. if it gets 7 miles or closer then they might. its soo stupid. there liek a lot of ppl absent though..

dam its crazzyy...

man this whole thing is insane!! i still cant believe how

many wildfires broke out. everyone i think is affected by this

in one way or another. i personally dont have any friends/family who

live by the fires but i still feel for those people.its horrible how people had to evacuate with nothing more than just the clothes on their back.

and a lot of ashes are falling down where i live..and its really hard to breathe sometimes. =[

and definitely no words for these pictures....

fire7.jpg

fire.jpg

thanks guys.

i just spoke to a few of my friends and their houses ended up being burned down.

i can't even imagine how that would feel...i had no clue what to say to them once they told me.

these are all the houses that have been burned down...

http://www.cbs8.com/misc/fires_oct_07/homes_destroyed.html

its CRAZY :(