Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's $30 for the base sum, and an extra $20 for overseas postage. So, $50 or £25 in all.

It says on the fanclub site that you can buy up to 2 presale tickets but you have to give the other to a member of the official fanclub. So it means I'll have to buy my brother's ticket seperatly. :P

Oh what a load of twonkies. I need 3 tickets lol.

Thats what I was thinking LOL I HATE brixtion. but if its for paramore then :D

Wtf the tickets go on sale when i'm in Swanage. No computer or anything *cries* My luck I'll have to beg my sister.

Me too, I'm gonna have a hard enough time getting my mum to let me go to a show let alone one in Brixton.

Swanage is amazing! GCSE geography?

Me too, I'm gonna have a hard enough time getting my mum to let me go to a show let alone one in Brixton.

Swanage is amazing! GCSE geography?

Yep, next friday-saturday. I just hope the weather is better than this week. 12 people in a dorm which is gonna really bug me, because some of the girls are real just urgh.

My mums exactly the same, but my sister says our aunt lives pretty close to the venue, so if i'm able to get tickets she'll take me, wait at my aunts and then collect me, and probably pay for my ticket. So i'll have to ring her tomorrow :)

I may join the fan club, because if you can get a ticket on wednesday at 4pm... actually that doesn't work now seeing as I finish at 4:30, get in at 5.

I swear this concert doesn't want to happen for me

^ god. thats so annoying! It should just be first come first served. or something like that. cos if you dont get the m&g but pay for the fan club, its like broad daylight robbery, unless you really want to be part of that fan club, but then again theres no other way to get m&g if you dont join, so its... complicated.

^ god. thats so annoying! It should just be first come first served. or something like that. cos if you dont get the m&g but pay for the fan club, its like broad daylight robbery, unless you really want to be part of that fan club, but then again theres no other way to get m&g if you dont join, so its... complicated.

I know... I don't know whether to join the fan club or not. Because if I get the M&G then I don't know what else i'd use or get from the fan club :P

But I don't see how else they'd have picked people for a m&g, unless they literally picked at random in the lines "hey would you like to take part in a m&g?"