Paramore UK Tour, Jan 2008

Mutley

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops:

What about people that seem to have given the fan club over £100 and still haven't got a membership?

That's why I only done Nottingham because I knew I would be preventing an actual member from getting a London one.

lmao, i know. the whole thing is a shambles. you better get in.

i didnt get an email :( i dont think i got meet and greet :'(

do we have to have an email to have M&G??

It says on the pre-sale email that anyone in the fan club buying through the pre-sale gets a meet and greet, suggesting that it's automatic. Maybe we don't get details sent to us until closer to the actual date. :)

FNDSHGU

didnt get presale

grrr

i had it then

my computer was being dead lsow processing it and stuff so i switched to another one and it was SOLD OUT

fflsdfdsjdsj

i better get genreal sale cos i've arragned to sell me 30stm ticket so i can go to this sshow

bleh

if anyone has a spare m+g ticket for manchester i'd love your forever if you'd let me buy it of you.

If no one does

that's cool

arggh

how the fck am i meant to get manchester

when i'm at school at 9

and school block like all the ticket sites

i wonder if my mum would let me stay buy tickets and go straight to school after

i'll ask her.

hmm i got pre-sales. but i got 4. seems a bit high for meet and greet if there are only 50 tickets. hmm. we just have to wait and see. all i know is that i HAVE pre-sale ticks. Does anyone have any further details about m&g?

well, it was advertised as everybody who gets a pre-sale ticket gets to meet the band.

Yeah, it is highly shitty if non-fan club members use links reserved for fan-clubbers, therefore leaving us disappointed.

I had no toruble in getting the pre-sale, but it's still bollocks for anyone who didn't manage to get them. :-x