NEW HAIR

megazord

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, to be honest I like it, but I don't love it. Maybe cause I'm a newer fan it's hard for me to get nostalgic of the 'Pressure Era'. :P

I preferred the bright red/orange she had previously. First time I saw that I nearly died. ^^

Guest JadeIsRad
lmfao i bet all the little girls who spent a fortune getting their hair dyed 38749287 different colours to look like hayley are well gutted now =P

Lol that is true but I'm alright cus my hair is red :mrgreen:

Meh, to be honest I like it, but I don't love it. Maybe cause I'm a newer fan it's hard for me to get nostalgic of the 'Pressure Era'. :P

I preferred the bright red/orange she had previously. First time I saw that I nearly died. ^^

haha the "pressure era" it sounds liek that should b in a history book or sumthin. lol

well yea, but wen i first heard of paramore back in 05 i didnt reeally think much about her hair, but after it was gone i wanted it back..

yayy.. but now its gonna b harder telling new from old pics apart.

niicccee! the red is back as well as the keyboard!!!!

mmm...im loving this right now! :D

and wow! they played decoy!

im super jealous! thats definitely one of my favorite songs!

Aww. Don't get my wrong. I LOVE the red hair.

But, yeah, I've been like really into paramore since the second album, which is since hayley died her hair orange. And so, I'm used to that.

But yeah, I didn't live in the 'Pressure Era'. But i still hear songs from there.

So, i just wanna say. i prefer the orange hair though.

but who cares. Hayley is still hayley!

It's like we're reliving the past :]

I love her hair like this :] not saying I didn't like it orange/red cause I loved that too but she looks so much more natural and it's gunna be so much easier to manage lol

And they're playing Decoy :o one of my favourite songs by far :]

I wish they would come to the Uk soon! and somewhere around Reading, PLEASE! lol

yay i absolutley love it...i love how they change up everything for each tour...it makes things more exciting i guess? haha anyway its bringing back lotsa memories!!! :D

i caint wait to see them in a venue again nov 29 <3

EDIT: off topic but might i add that the new ending to my heart is amazing but it didnt give me chills like the way they did it on their first headlining tour....random i know :/