south of nowhere

arrrrr x matey

i only saw season 1 of instant star...so i guess i'm not gonna bother trying to find somewhere to watch season 2?

and i'm so happy spencer and ashley are back together, they make a hot couple, even if both actresses are straight. haha. and i heard in a spoiler that theres gonna be alot more spashley action. =]

jess got me addicted to it. i liked the first season the best but it's kind of confusing. people seem to fall out all the time for no reason.

i loved clay and was so crushed when he died. i also care about aiden.

ashley's well funny :lol:

most of the show is so cheesy like the singing and that XD it is highly entertaining.

I completely forgot about Clay until you mentioned him... I don't know. He never seemed like an important character. Chelsea was sort of more involved than he was.

i fancied him though :lol: aye chelsea rulesss.

emily! i told you at paramore in london that i was a fan of the show. well, addited. it is all jess's fault. it makes me laugh. the last part of the last episode there was funny as fuck. i don't know how they can keep a straight face.

I didnt read any of the other posts because I dont have the time seeing as I already spent half of it trying to get here on a school computer, but I love SoN...the only thing was the ending to the last season was like...(according to Travis,ASH AND SPENCE ARE GONNA BANG! haha that was a word or 6 by the kid sitting next to me!) and according to me like "huh?" but yeah...I like SoN...it helped a lot of kids with the whole gay straight relation thingy.