PF Merch T-shirt Designs

Wow! They're awesome :] I love the when it rains one! And the first and last logos are cool :]

Oooh, I like the idea of the "This heart it beats, beats for only you"

(This is a bit rubbish in my opinion, but like your exploding clock, you could have like an exploding heart with the words coming out lol =P) Your designs have me thinking now lol =P

Oh and maybe like "We've got everybody singing, whoa"

But yeah anyways your designs are awesome! :]

The person who made the thread is in the Uk :P

we get them fasterrrrrr :D

I really doubt she's going to start producing them to sale

It's only a school project, all this is just part of the research for that

Producing them would take quite a bit of money in the first place

Let alone before selling and shipping and stuff

It would take quite a bit of time i imagine, and i really don't think she has time to do all that haha, what with having exams around the end of the project and other work on top of that

^ Awww thankyou Martin, I was just gonna say the same thing hehe. I dont think everyone quite understands what Im doing though.

For those who dont: Im studying A2 Graphics at school and Ive decided to design merchandise for my coursework. We have to produce research, initial ideas (which are these designs), design development, production plans, prototypes of what we are designing and a poster for our 'company'. This is all put into a folder with photos taken of the 3D aspects and sent away to the examiners to be graded. This will be 50% of my final grade, the other is exam.

I wont be able to make the merchandise, however, when I spoke to Brent in the beginning I said that if they turned out well, perhaps there could be some way of actually producing it or some of it. I of course wont be able to afford it though as Im only a student. We will see what happens with the outcomes though.

Just to clarify, I am NOT a t-shirt producer haha, just a student and this is my coursework for school, I just needed feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...