Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

hello Linzi :]

Hey Wayne! :D

Hello Linzi. *pokes* :P

Paramore were played on Radio 1 again today, Jo Wiley said soemthing about how they're coming back to the UK early next year, and that 'deatails will come once we know more'. :willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly: AWWW YAY!!!!! I'm so pleased!! I wonder when they will 'know more'... oh no, im obsessed again lol.

Hello by the way James :D

:willy_nilly: AWWW YAY!!!!! I'm so pleased!! I wonder when they will 'know more'... oh no, im obsessed again lol.

Hello by the way James :D

It's like winding you up and watching you go. :P

what? paramore on radio 1, i've only heard them once and that's when they were in the top 40. maybe crushcrushcrush will do well if radio 1 are playing it.

Yeah, I've only heard crushcrushcrush played twice, funny thing is, there was a text saying 'You really should play them more, get more people educated about them,' and Jo replies with 'I play them as much as I can!' :P

It's like winding you up and watching you go. :P

Yeah, I've only heard crushcrushcrush played twice, funny thing is, there was a text saying 'You really should play them more, get more people educated about them,' and Jo replies with 'I play them as much as I can!' :P

yeah, just look what you've done to me haha :P

I never listen to the radio because it annoys me so much, but it's great to hear that they're being played more often. Which song was it? Crush?

I never listen to the radio because it annoys me so much, but it's great to hear that they're being played more often. Which song was it? Crush?

Yep, cause that is gonna be released as a single soon. And yes, it's not much, but every little mention helps. ;-)

Good.

Anyways, what cha been up to today?

Well, to start off I went to the hairdressers and got a new style :D... then I had to unwillingly head off to the darn DOLE to sort out my claim which hasn't been processed... i dont even care about it cos im employed now, the useless buggers.

How about you?

Just you wait! When your 20th birthday hits you'll need 6 of them at once I bet!!! :twisted:

Stay in, lock the doors, dim the lights and hope the trick or treaters don't bother us. And if they do, I've always got the rifle...