Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Damn. I've economic exam tomorrow and I don't know anything. But, I think I might just go there and write something so I fail. I can go and retake it in few weeks, I could get a better grade then when I've had some more time to study it.

Awww.

This might not help much, but you can always just do your best. And like you said, even if you have to resit it it gives you another chance to try and pass. Like with me in Sixth Form, for my General Studies exam I did no revision at all cause it had no effect on my course and I pretty much hated it, but I ended up getting full marks for 2 out of the 3 papers we had. :P

So good luck with your exam. I've got my first one on Tuesday. :/

Awww.

This might not help much, but you can always just do your best. And like you said, even if you have to resit it it gives you another chance to try and pass. Like with me in Sixth Form, for my General Studies exam I did no revision at all cause it had no effect on my course and I pretty much hated it, but I ended up getting full marks for 2 out of the 3 papers we had. :P

So good luck with your exam. I've got my first one on Tuesday. :/

Thanks. I might go out with a terrible grade of it but... After thinking, economic really ain't anything important...