Arctic Monkeys

I Run With Scissors

Most over rated band in the history of British music.

Woah there nelly.

No way. Maybe it's not your thing, but you can't deny their talent as musicians and lyricists. They're not the most technologically advanced sound, but it's simple, it's catch, it's clever and it's good music.

...and Alex Turner is really hot and has a mint accent.

Now come on ;)

Woah there nelly.

No way. Maybe it's not your thing, but you can't deny their talent as musicians and lyricists. They're not the most technologically advanced sound, but it's simple, it's catch, it's clever and it's good music.

...and Alex Turner is really hot and has a mint accent.

Now come on ;)

I AGREE ENTIRELY! and espeacilly that last statement =]

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

lol I think I totally slated them earlier in this thread? Now one of my fav bands.

I loved the stuff before the first album, then I was surprisingly disappointed with the debut album, liked 1 or 2 songs from the second album, but I decided to give "Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not" another chance recently mainly cause I heard Josh Homme is producing their next album :mrgreen: and I totally love them now. Both albums. Though I do prefer the first.

I LOVE "When The Sun Goes Down", so clever.

Does the magician guy in the video remind anyone of Brendan Urie in I Write Sins.. ?

Don't remember the video, but I love the song.

"Can see it in his eyes yeah that he's got a driving ban amongst some other offences"

• 4 months later...

LONDON (Reuters Life!) - Arctic Monkeys will release their new single "Crying Lightning" through Oxfam shops, with proceeds going to help the charity's work around the world, Oxfam said on Tuesday.

The limited-edition 7," the first single from their new album "Humbug," goes on sale at Oxfam's 700 charity shops on August 17. It marks the first time Oxfam shops have sold a new release single for 25 years.

Didn't their new album leak last week? Don't care for the band so I don't care but I could swear I seen it on it-leaked.

Some of the album leaked, I saw the stuff on it-leaked too (that's where I got the 4 leaked songs from :shifty:)

Edit: Thank you Ross, I saw the leaked songs before the whole album 8-) Downloading now :mrgreen:

Just started listening to them after I read Josh Homme produced some of the new album. QOTSA is one of my favorite bands, so i needed to check them out. Really like Crying Lightning:D Also love the Josh Homme sig. ya have:mrgreen:

Just started listening to them after I read Josh Homme produced some of the new album. QOTSA is one of my favorite bands, so i needed to check them out. Really like Crying Lightning:D Also love the Josh Homme sig. ya have:mrgreen:

Good to know someone knew who it was in my sig 8-)

• 3 weeks later...