Taylor Swift

xXBrittXx

I know she walks the concourses before the concert so there's a chance of catching a glimpse of her, but it might be really hard to meet her at that point. My wife is a celebrity magnet, she's met so many people, I'm hoping that she brings some of that luck along with her.

Hoping I get in the T-Party, but yeah she's in NJ for four days... so there's definitely a chance.

I would love to get into the T-Party. My seats are pretty good, not great but good, so it's possible Andrea might see me. I don't know exactly how crazy I want to get though, the missus might wonder if there's something mentally wrong with me.

God, if I met Taylor Swift that would make my whole year! I've had so many dreams of meeting her, and just the thought that it's even a little bit possible is amazing to me.

Good luck to you, Jedd. I hope we both get to meet her.

Good luck to you, Jedd. I hope we both get to meet her.

Good luck to you too man!

Even if we don't meet her, the show will still be amazing.

My only problem is deciding who to take, since I don't really speak to my ex anymore :/

Meh July's far away so I have time.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to double post, but The Story of Us and Mean are double singles.

Mean will be sent to country radio, while The Story of Us will be sent to pop radio.

Wow, did Big Machine read my suggestion or is this just an incredible coincidence? I said they should do this way back when Speak Now first came out. Love both songs!

• 1 month later...

I have a friend on Taylor Connect who's going tonight in florida, I asked her if she meets Taylor to ask her to call my cell and leave me a voicemail. If I wake up tomorrow with a voicemail, I'll fucking pass out. That would be so awesome!

Can't wait for July 23rd!

Haha I'm on Taylor Connect also #noshame

I'm thinking of plans to meet Taylor... I mean she's here for FOUR days.

I'm PermanentSwiftie on Taylor Connect.

If I don't meet Taylor, I'll consider the summer a total bust. There has to be a way, she's technically in for 6 days because there's 2 days between the shows, so she might do an appearance on Jimmy Fallon or something like that, in between.

haha either way, you have the same advantage as me.. having Taylor play four shows here.

The north american leg of the tour has 80 shows, I mean that's fucking awesome in and of itself. The fact that 6 of them are local (4 NJ, 2 MSG) is even better. I wish I could go to the last one, on Nov 22nd, but money is definitely an issue.

The north american leg of the tour has 80 shows, I mean that's fucking awesome in and of itself. The fact that 6 of them are local (4 NJ, 2 MSG) is even better. I wish I could go to the last one, on Nov 22nd, but money is definitely an issue.

www.stubhub.com the day of the show.

the tickets will be pretty damn cheap

I may just do that. Seeing her only once out of this whole tour just doesn't seem like enough, considering I missed the Fearless tour.

haha yeah i was thinking that too.

but I don't know if i'd want to go alone to her show, but if I'm shooting one of the shows (that isn't the 20th) then I might just go alone for the date

Hey Jedd, I saw on your site that you photographed Bad Religion. I was supposed to see them about 10 years ago, had the tickets in hand, mapped out the route to the venue since it was a place I'd never been before, get to my friends house to pick up everyone for the show. When I get there, he's standing outside with this miserable look on his face like his dog just died or something real sad like that, and he just says "Greg has the flu, shows canceled."

We spent the rest of the night shooting pool and getting Belgian waffles at the local diner at midnight. I'm still yet to see Bad Religion live.