Taylor Swift

xXBrittXx

Hey Jedd, I saw on your site that you photographed Bad Religion. I was supposed to see them about 10 years ago, had the tickets in hand, mapped out the route to the venue since it was a place I'd never been before, get to my friends house to pick up everyone for the show. When I get there, he's standing outside with this miserable look on his face like his dog just died or something real sad like that, and he just says "Greg has the flu, shows canceled."

We spent the rest of the night shooting pool and getting Belgian waffles at the local diner at midnight. I'm still yet to see Bad Religion live.

damn that blows :/

yeah i saw them at Warped Tour 09. I didn't get that many photos though, which is why I don't think I posted any

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Taylor live for the first time in Milwaukee on June 8th. I've been a fan for 5 years and it was worth the wait. I can't decide what my one favorite song is but Haunted, Tim McGraw, Love Story, Mean, Fifteen, Should've Said No and Mary's Song are a few.

It went by so fast. All I remember was her walking over and my hand being grabbed haha.

Man, I can't wait to see her live again

I'm thinking MSG, Nov 22nd. I'm also in the very very preliminary stages of planning a Taylor pilgrimage. Next tour when she makes her Nashville stop, not this one because it's too late to make the plans that fast... want to go to Nashville, pass through Wyomissing on the way, see some of the vital Taylor places: Bluebird Cafe, BMR, etc...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I really like her new album "1989". I bought the deluxe edition.

I love country music and I know that she was always a country/pop crossover but I never really "got" it, sadly. I'm surprised that the material that I love from her is the sort of stuff on "1989". I genuinely love it. It's been in my car for the last two months.

I never thought that I would be a fan of Taylor Swift's music.

I loved the collaboration with The Civil Wars on "Safe & Sound".