Taylor Swift

xXBrittXx

I lover her but I'll never spend my money to see her live, she's too bad for that

Obviously all you've ever heard of her live was the one bad youtube video that was shot at about 4 AM when she was raspy from the early start.

Taylor is amazing live! Listen to any of her live performances at awards shows or any of her recent performances of the Speak Now songs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What do you mean ?

For the AMEX presale at least, the waiting time was 20 minutes and it would lead you to "No Tickets Were Available"

This happened to a ton of people, many fans didn't get tickets. And yes, I was there the second pre-sale went up.

But then I used the taylorswift.com presale two days later and got pretty good seats :)

I'm going to try for fun and see what tickets I get for general sale, and if they're floor seats, then I'll sell my other seats.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing :)

wow it's gonna start a lot of rumours ^^

I really want to know what Taylor's reaction was to this.

But although, it's starting to look like Adam did this for publicity.

^ Yes that is what I think. xD

PS: Cute avatar pic Jedd !

Thanks! I'm probably going to make my signatures/avatars Taylor from now on, unless I somehow fall out of this phase obsession.

• 3 weeks later...

I really thought it would be story of us lol

Mean is a surprising choice, why not, it could work , it's catchy and it's about bullying , I'm sure she can come up with a great music video...

Yeah maybe it's also because it's the most country song of the album, I really like Sparks Fly, to be honest I love the whole album and I can't stop playing it over and over again :)

I would cut off my limbs to meet her (well ok, that's a small exaggeration) but after impressing upon my wife that I don't want her to get me an anniversary present, a birthday present or a christmas present for the next two years I think she sees how serious I was about wanting desperately to go. It also helps that my accountant told me last night over the phone that we were getting a gigantic tax refund, which is why I bought the tickets. I hope he doesn't call back today and say he was looking at someone else's forms and we actually owe money hahaha

I know she walks the concourses before the concert so there's a chance of catching a glimpse of her, but it might be really hard to meet her at that point. My wife is a celebrity magnet, she's met so many people, I'm hoping that she brings some of that luck along with her.