Taylor Swift

xXBrittXx

well she couldntve stood up for herself that wouldve been nice to see but i dont think she handled it badly.

yeah im sorry i love beyonce but that video wasnt that great they were just dancing... i do like the dance tho

kanye is just mad that taylor swift sells more cd's than he does.

and im sorry, but since when was he such a huge beyonce fan??

Kanye only did that stunt so he'd be all over the headlines...which he is..so congrats kanye for once again proving to people why you truly are the #1 asshole.

besides, he wasnt even up for the award...so why the hell is he getting his panties in a bunch?! i would have loved to see him do that same stunt when he lost to eminem.

1WcgEV-1.jpg

haha i love that!

i was like....wtf is lil mama doing on stage with jay-z and alicia keys?!

i didnt know she was part of the performance!

gawd, people just need to cool it and stop being an attention seeking whore.

I'm not a huge Taylor fan but Kanye is a total dick for doing what he did! I've never liked him because of his huge ego, but now I dislike him even more!! & many kudos to B for letting Taylor have her "moment"!

Also, to say Taylor is talentless is absurd, I'm not really a fan, as I said before, but I think she's a great writer and her performance last night was pretty good!! Like someone already said, for her to be in the same category as huge country legends proves just how talented she is!!