Taylor Swift

xXBrittXx

Okay, I don't wanna cause a ruckus, I love Taylor... I really do. I think she's a talented songwriter, but compared to the other talents that were in the Album of the Year category I think she got extremely lucky. Vocally you cant even compare Taylor to the likes of Beyonce or Dave Matthews.

I'm glad she won it because she's an exceptionally grateful person and she seems to be a total sweetheart, I just think that if it was based on pure talent as opposed to record sales as well, Beyonce or Dave Matthews wound have won.

I agree with you. I love Taylor too, but I didn't expect her to win Album of the Year. She had some high competition, and yes, vocally, she can't really compete. (but I do think she's aware of this and working on it) But she's a gifted songwriter and has become hugely popular because of it. She seems very sweet and genuine and I'm happy for her that she won.

• Like 1

Okay, I don't wanna cause a ruckus, I love Taylor... I really do. I think she's a talented songwriter, but compared to the other talents that were in the Album of the Year category I think she got extremely lucky. Vocally you cant even compare Taylor to the likes of Beyonce or Dave Matthews.

I'm glad she won it because she's an exceptionally grateful person and she seems to be a total sweetheart, I just think that if it was based on pure talent as opposed to record sales as well, Beyonce or Dave Matthews wound have won.

Yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So I went to see her on my birthday earlier this month. I had the chance to upgrade to pit so I did; I managed to get barricade on the T-Stage...but right before she came on stage I had to leave because I felt horrible. I went up to get a drink and sit down thinking the pain in my stomach would pass but it didn't...so a police man made me go to one of the medical centers in the stadium. It turns out I was dehydrated and also had some heat exhaustion. They made me stay there and get IVs put in my arm so they could pump fluids in. I ended up needing 2 liters :l. After I felt a lot better, they told me to go enjoy the rest of the concert. Well, all I ended up seeing was her last song ("Should've Said No"), but it was still pretty awesome.

Here's some pictures of that last song;

4675293331_01d237ec04.jpg4675920646_d1486e2e78.jpg

4675332569_454b905854.jpg4675335767_97f5678da4.jpg

4675338483_0a05e6b530.jpg4675967694_35525808df.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so I know that she's not the most popular artist in the world around here, but I just have to say that the new album is fucking awesome. I believe The Drummer can probably vouch for that as well.

Hayley can vouch for it too, as she tweeted she bought it and loves it.

so I know that she's not the most popular artist in the world around here, but I just have to say that the new album is fucking awesome. I believe The Drummer can probably vouch for that as well.

Hayley can vouch for it too, as she tweeted she bought it and loves it.

Haha i agree with you!

I've only listened to the full album twice so far though. Once I listen to it a lot more, it'll probably grow on me.

I think Back To December and Mine are still my favorites, but we'll see.