UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

definitely. would be weekend tho. but it's all cool. my friend Danny started talking to me today and saying he wanted to come to Brixton but he'll only come if he can be in standing with me but of course that's sold out. bless him. he coulda told me last week when i was buying loadsa tickets for friends so they could pay me back, lol

Oooooooooh i think Paramore should play at Shepherds Bush Empire!! WELL AMAZING!!

SBE

is amazing i travled up to see The All-American Rejects there last year ,it was awsome apart from y'know it being like my first proper shall we say'rock' gig and me realising that you should never ever wear boots in a mosh pit and apart from getting beer thrown over my head by donny from towers of london it was quite alright tbh.I wanted to travel up to london anyway

cos i have family there but as soon as i mentioned the word

brixton my mum was like

NOOOO

ahh well.

Gah i want it to be next yeah

lol my mum was like that with Brixton as well so was my sis who goes to like a million gigs a week with quite a few at Brixton. but i went to SBE to see Kristian Leontiou, not many people have heard of him tho. i got right at the front in the middle and the acoustics in that place are amazing!!!!

oh if anyones struggling for somewhere to stop after any of the manchester ones i only live about 20 minutes away and theres room for a few on my floor :] x

That sounds like some fun.

Where is it abouts you live in wigan? I am from wigan but live in St.helens